Does MP support two identical DVB-T cards? (2 Viewers)

onetoomany4

Portal Member
December 23, 2005
Flip,

Log files posted below:
Log files

Sorry about the delay - work and all! I had to back out the files last night, as they kept crashing my machine when watching DVDs - I think this is a bug thats now fixed in the current CVSs. Anyway, I put the files back in, and reran the tests. All logfiles included.

Please let me know if you rebuild the files with a later CVS.

Richard

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi richard,

thanxs for the logs. I will surely inform you, when I make a build with the changes. We have to sort out some other things, hopefully the patch will then find its way into CVS. :)

Flip

onetoomany4

Portal Member
    December 23, 2005
    Flip,

Thanks for that. Looks like its coming on nicely. I've only just got round to playing with it as I've been out for the w/e, hence taking a couple of days to come back to you.

Dual autotuning is working great in setup.
    Dual recording / watch while recording does not seem to work yet.
    EPG seems a bit quirky - it does not want to get EPG data for certain channels even though they have been downloaded.
    Also, after a restart, I have trouble getting the TV to work at all without going through setup first.

Error log (this repeats itself loads of times):
    08/01/2006 22:44:41 exception in process() Object reference not set to an instance of an object. TVCapture at MediaPortal.TV.Recording.DVBGraphBDA.TuneChannel(TVChannel channel)
    at MediaPortal.TV.Recording.DVBGraphBDA.GrabEpg(TVChannel channel)
    at MediaPortal.TV.Recording.TVCaptureDevice.GrabEpg(TVChannel channel)
    at MediaPortal.TV.Recording.Recorder.ProcessEpg()
    at MediaPortal.TV.Recording.Recorder.ProcessThread(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

If interested, log files of watching, with attempting a recording in there somewhere:
    http://www.birty.net/upload/getfile.asp?path={2EF05398-D34D-405C-8B76-C0BC987872C2}&file=Logfiles.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom