does not follow comskip guides | Page 2

Discussion in 'fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs' started by mrkaras, October 21, 2007.

1. Eabin
    • Premium Supporter

Eabin Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    a very nice feature would be skipping of commercials in LiveTV :)

atm. it is only working with files that comskip has finished processing. when trying to play a file that is currently recording, and has a comskip file already, the only thing i get is "Invalid chapter file" - because it cannot load FPS from the first line.

oh well, and OSD would be cool too.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mrkaras

mrkaras Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +7 / 3
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs
    I would have thought that is what setting the comskip to run while recording rather than afterwords would do, but I know it doesn't. relay, it would be of limited use because you wouldn't very often have much buffer, but it would be nice.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!