Donation for technotrend premium/nexus/ss1 support? (1 Viewer)

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
I'd just like to suggest that some of the mediaportal users get together and donate some money for a technotrend premium/hauppauge nexus/skysat 1 card to the developers(as far as i know all the cards are the same). I know that there are many users on the forum waiting for support on these cards. Since the cards are quite expensive i can't afford buying one for the developers my self. Therefore i am asking if there is anyone else willing to help me donate enough money for a card. Hopefully we can get enough to buy a common interface too.

I haven't spoken to any of the developers about this so i am not sure if they are willing to write drivers for it. I just thought i'd see if we could raise enough money to buy one before bothering the developers about this.
If this seems like a good idea to you, please write a post to this thread.

edit
Just to clearify, i DON'T mean that you should send me money or that i should pass them over to the developers.
edit

/Peter

/Peter

fredflintstone

Portal Pro
November 30, 2004
150 € for a new TechnoTrend Premium DVB-S Rev. 1.5 on ebay, we also need only 110 €, this should be possible.

...and a developer with a bank account! :D

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
Why don´t you use the donation function in SF and comment to use it for this card? ;) I´m sure Frodo will buy it, if you all donate and comment it.

A

Anonymous

DVB-s

hi,

i dont think frodo will put support for it in since he dont have an dish. but check out with him on irc.

greets
agree

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
Re: DVB-s

Agree said:
hi,

i dont think frodo will put support for it in since he dont have an dish. but check out with him on irc.

The technotrend and nexus series also have dvb-c and dvb-t cards so support for those cards can still be included.
Could you considder writing the support for these cards?
I have tried contacting him on irc a couple of times without success, but i will keep on trying.

/Peter

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Agree,

The SDK is free - can you do another SS2 implementation for these peeps???

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom