Donation for technotrend premium/nexus/ss1 support? (1 Viewer)

tkortell

Portal Pro
April 13, 2005
Vaasa / Sulva
Home Country
Finland Finland
Any updates on this subject? I'm thinking of buying a TT premium card but maby I should stick to the budget version?

r/tk

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
I have heard nothing about any updates on the subject. You're probably more lucky with the new budget ones.
I have tried the new 1500 series with ci together with bda drivers. And you can watch encrypted channels with the TT software, media portal only support watching fta channels. It is probably much easier to add support for the budget series (with ci) in media portal than it is with the premium ones. (Support for the twinhain series were added very quickly.)

/Peter

tkortell

Portal Pro
April 13, 2005
Vaasa / Sulva
Home Country
Finland Finland
lugiber Thanks for the fast reply ;)

So your saying that it's not posible to watch encrypted channels in MP with the budget card even if I buy the CI module for it? If not, will it be posible in the near future?

Do you know a cheap DVB-C card with CI module that works with MP?

r/tk

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
Agree said:
lugiber:

btw, i think u should check out with frodo on irc to be sure he bought the card ,cam,etc from your donations i'm sorry, but i dont know what is done about it...

Greets
Agree

Thanks for the info! I'll check with frodo and post the results here so that other interested parties can get some info on the progress too.

/Peter

lugiber

Portal Pro
August 3, 2004
Sweden
I'm trying to get hold of him. But as you say, he's a busy guy.
I'm not using media portal at the moment so there is a risk that it can take some time between my tries. But i won't forget it!
So if someone who is a frequent visitor on irc wants to take over please let me know.

/Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom