[no Bug] Downgrade from 1.2.0 (1 Viewer)

graemef

Portal Pro
November 28, 2004
Perth
Home Country
Is it possible to "downgrade" from 1.2.0 to the released 1.1.2.
I installed 1.2.0 because the memory leak was killing me, now the 1.2.0 not being able to timeshift on my analog card is causing me grief. Do I need to uninstall 1.2.0 completely and install 1.1.2 and reconfigure ?
I know this was not intended for production environment, but hey, how else could I test it :) Sorry if wrong place to post.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Is it possible to "downgrade" from 1.2.0 to the released 1.1.2.
    I installed 1.2.0 because the memory leak was killing me, now the 1.2.0 not being able to timeshift on my analog card is causing me grief. Do I need to uninstall 1.2.0 completely and install 1.1.2 and reconfigure ?
    I know this was not intended for production environment, but hey, how else could I test it :) Sorry if wrong place to post.

First of all I don't think you can run the installer, but if you backup all your database/thumbs files, reinstall 1.1.2 and copy the backups back it shouldn't take you that long.

If you have problems with 1.2.0 you should post a detailled bug report, otherwise it will never get fixed (and at some point 1.2.0 will become the main stable version of MP).

graemef

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2004
    Perth
    Home Country
    That's what I thought. I have reported the bugs I have found, but need to go back to a stable release now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom