Download 3DMP Beta2 preview release (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
mofux said:
i have to say that i've been voting for Blue2 as the Default skin, but when having a look on this now i think i was wrong. you did a really good job there and with that new face Mediaportal will hopefully get even more interested users.

the skin really made a BIIIG jump from version1 to now and i really enjoyed playing with it. i like all those Dialogs which are looking really smooth! the whole outlet is very nice and easy to handle...

the only think i disliked was the style of the listbox (the small style, the big one rockz) and the thumnailpanel - they doesn't really integrate in the skin (they look so "normal", but i know it's hard to create something cool with the small possibilities we skinners have)...

nevertheless, this is a really cool and smooth and professional looking skin and i'm really looking forward to see it as the new face of mediaportal!

so just one thing left --- thanks for all the work and hours you put into this (and hopefully will put in the future), i know how hard it is!

regards - mofux***

!edit!
i love the progressbars!

***who needs to go playing with this a little more

Thank's mofux, your comment is very important for me because you are the "Man of the skins"

regards

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
Nemulate said:
Hi Vanessa, in case you don't already know there seems to be a bug with recorded tv screen. When you go into it you can't get back out again, or at least I couldn't! Apart from that its looking really good, thanks for all the time and effort! Oh and no guide button in the Radio screen!
I can't move the file "rec.png" because does not appear in XML files, this gfx are hard coded in C# files. Anyine developer can fix this problem.

regards

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
Thank's for all reports, i will fix it on next beta.

Can i put this skin on SVN for daily updates?

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    I've always been using a modified version of Blue Two. The mod steel version from a year or so ago. I update the xmls occasionally but stick with it because there wasn't anything much else I liked. I did try all the skins and they were great, but the mod steel always drew me back.

At last I thjink I have found my new skin. Only question is whether you'd consider making a darker version?

I love your themes, but really prefer a bit more darkness in my HTPC.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    I can't move the file "rec.png" because does not appear in XML files, this gfx are hard coded in C# files. Anyine developer can fix this problem.
    Not in front of my htpc to check this, but i believe there is a file called tvOverlay.xml that has one control in the whole file, the recording icon. try editing that file and see if it moves the recording icon you want it to.

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    Marcusb said:
    I've always been using a modified version of Blue Two. The mod steel version from a year or so ago. I update the xmls occasionally but stick with it because there wasn't anything much else I liked. I did try all the skins and they were great, but the mod steel always drew me back.

At last I thjink I have found my new skin. Only question is whether you'd consider making a darker version?

I love your themes, but really prefer a bit more darkness in my HTPC.

Thank's for all comments...

Marcusb:

I'm working in other colors (grey/red/green/blue), look this variation in blue/grey version (the grey version it's my favorite...i think that look very nice on my tv)

greycd4.png

grey2dv5.png

regards

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Love the skin.

I have fund some bugs that have´t been listed in previous post.

- In basic home screen, it say "My programs" insted of "My TV".
    - There is no glas rectangle in homescreen when selecting My music and My TV series plugin.
    - When selecting Tetris in My plugins, the Tetris logo, is placed under the text, which looks kind of strange.

I most say the TV-guide is looking very very good... but would want to see a thin line between the "current time" arrows, as in Razor.

Now i cant wait for the 16:9 version.
    When doing the My movies plugin skin, try to use the whole screen all down to the bottom when using the big icons listing.
    This is the only thing that annoy me in the Razor skin, there the listings ends in the center of the screen.

NLS

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    waiting for 16:9 :p

(I would love if the ability to change color base or even main background was in fact embeded in the "user configurable" abilities of MP)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom