Dual Mono Audio (still) not working (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Hi,
    Hmmm, you're using analog card, i didn't see that before now (was sure you used a dvb-t or something, but thats my bad). Not sure if that should work @ all, have to direct MisterD to this post as he knows it all when it comes to analog.

I would assume that its not implemented for analog. Analog stream most likely don't contain the language information :)

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    I would assume that its not implemented for analog. Analog stream most likely don't contain the language information :)
    Could you please elaborate on this? Does this mean that the TV card doesn't deliver the needed information?

DarellS

Portal Member
    October 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi,
    Hmmm, you're using analog card, i didn't see that before now (was sure you used a dvb-t or something, but thats my bad). Not sure if that should work @ all, have to direct MisterD to this post as he knows it all when it comes to analog.

and does it work for anyone on digital streams? I cannot make it work on DVB-T (recording in ts format).

blobo

Portal Member
    March 3, 2008
    Is this function working? I don't know how to get it to work (using 1.0).. I have enabled DualMonoAudio in TV-settings and set ffdshow as the decoder.. Yet i still hear separate languages from both speakers. The channel seems to have two dual mono tracks, so i can just switch between swedish/finnish or norwegian/danish

E: Nevermind. I found the menu where you choose between channels :-P

E2: However, it doesn't work. I got it to work once, but now the picture just freezes and i hear some weird noise form my speakers. I have tried ffdshow, MPA and MS codecs. When it worked i was using ffdshow, but i haven't gotten it to work again.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    blobo,
    Please complete your System Specification (in your profile) so we have a beeter idea of what HW/SW you are using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom