Dutch sites Kijk.nl and NOS.nl (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just pushed a partly fix for kijk.nl to get you through for a while.

I must investigate further to see if I can create a more stable setting.

As for NOS.nl, I didn't find all the videos that were on the old site, now it's just a couple of latest journaal's and some sport.
    Is this sufficient for maintaining this site, perhaps in a slimmed down version?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Kijk updated, and is now even better than before!

On thing still puzzles me though, there are some videos (f.e. top gear) which are freely playable on the website, but still give the no url at playback.
    For the time being, I can't figure what parameters/urls I need to parse for the correct playback url...

And as for NOS: anyone still interested, or can I just remove it?

p750mmx

Portal Pro
    November 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you. Can you make something for https://www.videoland.com/videoland-unlimited ? Only for Unlimited is fine.

That's all paid content, right? Giving that experimenting/testing goes through a lot of iterations, the cost of it could build up substantially...
    The Unlimited part is something like Netflix, one monthly fee for the content, first month for free (€0.01). Maybe I better ask the designer that shared the Netflix Onlinevideo link?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think he's probably giving the same answer.

The fact that there are 2 "modes" of working (flat-fee and pay per view) probably means that there are 2 methods in onlinevideos that are going to need development/testing/etc. And in the payperview mode, that testing is going to cost real money...

p750mmx

Portal Pro
    November 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In the "unlimited" part of the side (by the link I shared), there is only flat-fee for the regular film offer as far as I can see. When I login I can choose everything on that page without extra costs, there is also no option visible for a rent per movie. Those movies are marked with the "unlimited" logo on the top right side of the poster. But I can imaging that its maybe not so "simple" as the Netflix webside plus the amount of people using it will also be quite poor.

Videoland-unlimited.jpg

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hm, just checked, and it requires me to login, and after that pay for the movie/serie (Voor het huren of kopen van een video moet je ingelogd zijn. Log in en betaal daarna voor deze film of serie.)

And still, I can't debug/test the full paid movies series based on the Unlimited ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom