Dutch sites Kijk.nl and NOS.nl (1 Viewer)

p750mmx

Portal Pro
November 2, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You're looking at the wrong part of the services Videoland can give you. There will always be a login required (that seems logical?) The unlimited part gives you;

https://www.videoland.com/klantenservice/faq/17

"Met Videoland Unlimited kun je onbeperkt genieten van duizenden films en series voor €10 per maand. Of je nu tien video’s kijkt, of honderd. Dat is aan jou! Videoland Unlimited heeft een groot aanbod van topfilms van de afgelopen jaren en vele Nederlandse en internationale series. Je herkent dit aanbod aan het Videoland Unlimited-logo."

But I myself no longer need your effort, so thank you very much for looking in to this. Best wishes for 2015 to you and all the forum visitors.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok,didn't see that one. Guess the christmas/newyear hasn't been fully processed by my body (liver mostly :) )

Bit curious though: How did you solve/worked around it?

p750mmx

Portal Pro
    November 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    by not continuing the subscription ;)

The services are far from the Netflix level and the amount of usable devices for viewing is very low. A few Smart-TV's (even the new one's mostly don't have the V app), very few mediaplayers, not a lot of Android devices, it works on most Apple devices though. Under Windows (Silverlight) never a smooth picture, it looks strange. So in contrast to Netflix, which I can use on every device I have in my household, I can only use Windows at this moment.

rkooten

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Kijk.nl doesn't seem to work for me. Is there a specific codec I need to install?

It also seems to have lost some series which were still available a week or so ago... perhaps site changes?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Kijk.nl doesn't seem to work for me. Is there a specific codec I need to install?

It also seems to have lost some series which were still available a week or so ago... perhaps site changes?
    Here it works ok, are you sure it's not related to a bad update of onlinevideos?

rkooten

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Apologies, I confused things. Streaming didn't work last week, that was fixed. However, not all videos show up anymore.

For example:
    - gemist -> choose day -> error: "no videos"
    - "A - Z" -> QRST -> last series is Surf Rescue (eg T missing)

I'm trying to watch Trauma Centrum which is broadcast on Thursday. It is available on the site but I can't get to it via MediaPortal.

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Apologies from me too, I somehow thought you were talking about "zie.nl" instead of "kijk"...
    Either way, it's fixed now, so you can enjoy "Trauma Centrum"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom