DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    When channel scan finishes I see port number in the field with Channel name. With Transedit all names shows correctly when doing a "blind scan".
    I am using UDP like this udp://IP : PORT (with no space between any characters)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    When channel scan finishes I see port number in the field with Channel name. With Transedit all names shows correctly when doing a "blind scan".
    I am using UDP like this udp://IP : PORT (with no space between any characters)
    I apologize but I don't understand you. Can you post some screenshot?

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sorry I did not make it clear what my problem is. I am on holiday until sunday evening and I will try to make the screenshots sunday when I get home. :)

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Georgius I have sent you a private message with link to logs, TS tumps, screenshot etc. I hope you can help me. :)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    After long time I want to try http IPTV again. Previous attemp was unsuccessful.
    As I remember there was some other patches to get http stream working. I can't find them. :(
    My quick test results varies from unknown error to video without audio.
    I should use vlc or "render url" in graphstudio to verify that it's mediportal specific problem, am I right?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    After long time I want to try http IPTV again. Previous attemp was unsuccessful.
    As I remember there was some other patches to get http stream working. I can't find them. :(
    My quick test results varies from unknown error to video without audio.
    I should use vlc or "render url" in graphstudio to verify that it's mediportal specific problem, am I right?
    Hi,

use VLC, because in graphstudio is used MPEG-2 Demultiplexer and it needs programatically add video and audio decoder.

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have a good working setup now, but only when server and client is running on same computer.

I get the error "No free card" on my other client? I hav emany free cards and I am able to record many channels at the same time. I am using UDP.

Please help me!! :)

Running MP 1.2.2

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I have a good working setup now, but only when server and client is running on same computer.

I get the error "No free card" on my other client? I hav emany free cards and I am able to record many channels at the same time. I am using UDP.

Running MP 1.2.2
    Can you post logs from client and server?

velis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2009
    Radovljica
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia

Running MP 1.2.2

Most probably you did not link the channels to the other cards in the TV server setup. So actually you only have one TV card capable of tuning these channels.

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It was not the problem. I took a look at the logs on the server and could see that the client tried to tune sattellite channels and I had already deactivated the DVB S/S2 cards and I did not have any DVB-S channels in the channel group. I deleted all DVB-S channels as I do not need them anymore. And now I can tune all channels from the same group as before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom