DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    At the moment, all the channels are in the media portal, the best way to make a log? Remove all channels, try to scan the list, get a No Signal, then run the IP-TV-Player and scan again to channels added to the media portal? Or how it differently? The level of debugging information to expose what? What log files to put all or some?
    How to obtain logs is written in first post, section Reporting bugs or problems (do not forget to set verbosity to 4). You don't need to remove channels in MP. Instead of watching channel just scan one or two channels. TV server logs are needed.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Log with first scan start (clear) and wit IPTVPlayer in attach

Attachments

• log-2012-02-09-clear.zip
      87.3 KB
    • log-2012-02-09-witiptvplayer.zip
      63.7 KB

dimka

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2009
    Hillerod
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Georgius,

It seems we can abandon support of Kartina protocol in IPTV Source filter. It does nothing but extra pre-authentication before referring filter to real stream I have created external simple multiplatform web-server which does same job. Source filter gets playlist entries in format of
    Code:
    http://localhost:port/cotrol/get_stream?cid=<channel_id>
    . It asks web server running on localhost(can be run anywhere both on win/linux/Macos), webserver does all needed job(auth. keep cookies, generate actual stream url and so on) and returns stream url with http code 30x. Your filter perfectly detects it and switch to new url.

I have scanned all(>130) Kartina channels via new standard http-like playlist and everything went super!

So far you might exclude KARTINA plugin from distribution.

br,
    dimka

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi dimka,

I prefer internal implementation of KARTINA protocol, because we can avoid using of local web server. If protocol is not changed often (I hope), I think that it will be more simplier for end user.

dimka

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2009
    Hillerod
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Georgius,

Kartina was changing internal protocol a lot but since they had published public API it seems stable.

Anyway - I foresee a need of extra configuration plugin as well as some extra scheduled subroutines to generate xmltv file and channel's playlist. All that is out of filter's scope and I still think there is a need of external program for that kind of job. I will put my effort on developing of separate program and as I said http protocol works well so there is no actual need to embed part of functionality into separate protocol.

br,
    dmitry

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I'll remove KARTINA protocol implementation.But in wiki (-->link<--) is written that filter supports KARTINA protocol. It will be great if you create new thread with information what is necessary to get work KARTINA protocol and send me link to update wiki.

Anyway, if you find out that will be better to have KARTINA protocol implemented directly without any other software or configuration, let me know.

velis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2009
    Radovljica
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Georgius, again I have some problems I can't seem to solve on my own.
    80% of channels work just fine, even some that previously didn't with this filter.
    However, some of the channels don't work any more that never used to give me issues. Could you please take a look at the logs and tell me what's wrong? Note that I experimented with removing the PID and SID overrides, but it didn't help.
    These channels don't show any activity on the NIC and they are set up exactly like all the other channels.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Georgius, again I have some problems I can't seem to solve on my own.
    80% of channels work just fine, even some that previously didn't with this filter.
    However, some of the channels don't work any more that never used to give me issues. Could you please take a look at the logs and tell me what's wrong? Note that I experimented with removing the PID and SID overrides, but it didn't help.
    These channels don't show any activity on the NIC and they are set up exactly like all the other channels.
    In logs is simple reason - no received data. Changing SID and PID makes sense when some data received. Did you try VLC with same address? Did you try Wireshark to monitor network?

velis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2009
    Radovljica
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Yea, figured as much. Seems my provider found a way to actually block some channels that I'm not subscribed to.

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi Georgius! I have a question about Change Sid and Pid in stram feature. I want to modify mysql database directly, not to rescan all channels. Now all of channels in mptvdb have simple url format, like udp://@239.195.0.42:1234 , and SID and PID columns of them is set to their values. Do i need to modify URL to C:|url=udp://233.10.12.1:7777|SidValue=10|PidValue=50 or simple to udp://233.10.12.1:7777|SidValue=10|PidValue=50
    and paste SID and PID values 10 and 50 into serviceId and pmtPid database fields?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom