DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimka

Portal Pro
January 20, 2009
Hillerod
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
But as Caleb wrote, KARTINA implementation is not good, it should be implemented through their REST API. But I know only one member (romka420), which uses this protocol and I'm not sure if he is using some kind of wrapper or not.

Georgius - your part is more than good - relax:) Of cause there is some extra work to be done to get REAL URL for the stream. If you remember I did implement kartina protocol at first stage ;-). And I had been using my implementation + extra wrapper scripts for last 1.5 years until I updated it to your release. I know KARTINA protocol quite well and I am going to extend KARTINA subplugin to get full KARTINA functionality in MP. Thats why I have asked for sources :)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    But as Caleb wrote, KARTINA implementation is not good, it should be implemented through their REST API. But I know only one member (romka420), which uses this protocol and I'm not sure if he is using some kind of wrapper or not.

Georgius - your part is more than good - relax:) Of cause there is some extra work to be done to get REAL URL for the stream. If you remember I did implement kartina protocol at first stage ;-). And I had been using my implementation + extra wrapper scripts for last 1.5 years until I updated it to your release. I know KARTINA protocol quite well and I am going to extend KARTINA subplugin to get full KARTINA functionality in MP. Thats why I have asked for sources :)
    Do you want to use extra wrapper scripts or do you want to implement their protocol from scratch? I vote for implementing from scratch :) I'm not sure, if possible users have access to extra scripts.

dimka

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2009
    Hillerod
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    do you want to use extra wrapper scripts or do you want to implement their protocol from scratch? I vote for implementing from scratch :) I'm not sure, if possible users have access to extra scripts.

Kartina protocol relays on http coockies and http control connection. My idea is to extend DLL with couple more fuctions like to initialise/update coockies to keep control channel opened, send http GET command to control connection and get reply from there.

next will be to develop configuration plugin to configure user/password,timeshift,timezone settings. It might communicate thru same kartina DLL.

next is to generate EPG file from kartina website. Also communication thru same set of basic functions.

And far future is to integrate somehow Kartina VOD into MP TV. That needs to be thinked.

The biggest problem here that I am Unix/Perl/Shell scripter and not superman in Visual Studio :) So any help would be more than appreciated :)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

because no series error occured and I haven't any improvement, is there time to test new installer and maybe (if we're lucky) will be this IPTV filter official part of MP. Anyway I posted new version of filter (in first post). Fixed is small problem on special HTTP servers. You can download testing installer from first post of this thread. Before installing you should read thread how testing works and thread why you can't post reply. I want you ask for testing installer if everything is correct, if filter is installed correctly and if it is working.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

I added poll to gather information about testing installer, because until now I don't have any (possitive or negative) response. I want to request to merge current version of IPTV filter with MP, but I don't know if you have problems or not.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    If all changes you made for my case are included I'll definitely test your installer.
    Thanks again for your work.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Yesterday, once again tried to scan DVBIP, all IP channels show No Signal, ran parallel to the sample IPTV-Player, and lo! All channels were scanned and added to the Mediaportal, This issue, which is raised at the start of IPTV-Player that allows you to watch normal IPTV? And this is what is missing Mediaportal?

PS: IPTV Playlist like:

#EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0, Первый
    udp://@XXX.XXX.XXX.1:1234

#EXTINF:0, Россия 1
    udp://@XXX.XXX.XXX.2:1234

etc.

HINT: IPTV-Player span over VLC

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Yesterday, once again tried to scan DVBIP, all IP channels show No Signal, ran parallel to the sample IPTV-Player, and lo! All channels were scanned and added to the Mediaportal, This issue, which is raised at the start of IPTV-Player that allows you to watch normal IPTV? And this is what is missing Mediaportal?

PS: IPTV Playlist like:

#EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0, Первый
    udp://@XXX.XXX.XXX.1:1234

#EXTINF:0, Россия 1
    udp://@XXX.XXX.XXX.2:1234

etc.

HINT: IPTV-Player span over VLC
    Without logs is impossible to say where problem is. Please, attach logs.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    At the moment, all the channels are in the media portal, the best way to make a log? Remove all channels, try to scan the list, get a No Signal, then run the IP-TV-Player and scan again to channels added to the media portal? Or how it differently? The level of debugging information to expose what? What log files to put all or some?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom