DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    How can I create directshow graph with this filter?
    For chanell
    service id = 1
    pmtpid = 114
    address : udp://239.4.1.1:5002?

Thank you for answer!
    The best will be to study or take MP source code, the relevant parts for you are in \MediaPortal-1\TvEngine3\TVLibrary\TVLibrary\Implementations\DVB\Graphs\DVBIP\TvCardDVBIP.cs file and \MediaPortal-1\TvEngine3\TVLibrary\TVLibrary\Implementations\DVB\Graphs\DVBIP\TvCardDVBIPBuiltIn.cs file. For creating filter with above parameters use Load() method of IFileSourceFilter interface, first parameter will be "C:|url=udp://239.4.1.1:5002|SidValue=1|PidValue=114", second is ignored (can be NULL).

matthiaz

April 16, 2012
    Witten, Germany
    Home Country
    Algeria Algeria
    Hello,
    I am trying to set up my http dvb-ip stream and having problems. :-(

I am using a Elgato Eyetv Netream SAT which provides a m3u file of the form:
    Code:
    #EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,Das Erste
    http://192.168.0.11:80/stream/tunerequest00040000C0FFFFFF00B49A60044D00FF00016DCA010101FF
    #EXTINF:0,Das Erste HD
    http://192.168.0.11/stream/tunerequest00040000C0FFFFFF00AD5ED003F300FF00012B5C020301FF
    #EXTINF:0,ZDF
    http://192.168.0.11/stream/tunerequest00040000C0FFFFFF00B66750043700FF00016D66010101FF
    #EXTINF:0,ZDF HD
    [...]
    A direct stream to the links with VLC or ProgDVB work without any problem. Yet, providing mediaportal with the m3u file, the scanning does not recognize any channel. I can see that the link is used (web interface of the card indicates an open stream to the correspondig scanned channel), but signal level and signal quality stay grey.

Any one knows a solution? Logs of the TV Server are attached. I did cancel the channel scan after 2 or 3 failed scans. Your help is very much appreciated.

/edit: attached a short sample stream output

Attachments

• sample_ARD.zip
      1.5 MB
    Last edited:

matthiaz

April 16, 2012
    Witten, Germany
    Home Country
    Algeria Algeria
    Wow, what a quick response! To make it short: yes, channel do get detected now and watching tv works. Thank you! :)

Scanning takes quite a while (rougly 10-20 sec per channel) but I will just keep it scanning through the night. Again, thank you for such a quick solution.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Wow, what a quick response! To make it short: yes, channel do get detected now and watching tv works. Thank you! :)

Scanning takes quite a while (rougly 10-20 sec per channel) but I will just keep it scanning through the night. Again, thank you for such a quick solution.
    Great :) Scanning time per channel can be adjusted by SDT/VCT parameter (section Scan Tab), I set this parameter to 2 seconds.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    New version of filter released (in first post). Fixed only HTTP protocol and removed KARTINA protocol.

Arturas1976

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Vilnius
    Home Country
    Lithuania Lithuania
    Help please. I scanned channels successfuly. In TV server config preview is ok, but when starting in MP - it hangs, shows nothing. Could you see to my logs?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Help please. I scanned channels successfuly. In TV server config preview is ok, but when starting in MP - it hangs, shows nothing. Could you see to my logs?
    As you write, TV server part is without problem, you can scan and preview channels. Can you attach logs from MP client?

Arturas1976

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Vilnius
    Home Country
    Lithuania Lithuania
    It seems that something is wrong with my laptop installation. At home it works fine. Thank you for response, i will do some clean installation and will try again. On main HTPC ir works perfect.

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi! I use latest IPTV filter with SID and PID changing in stream. Now i have found, that some channels has stopped working. Seems, that TV Server can't found PMT. In TV Server tunungdetail table all channels are with urls C:|url=udp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx|SidValue=10|PidValue=50 and serviceId and pmtPID in tables are set to 10 and 50. But channels with numbers 1 and 2 do not working in MP, but working in VLC. here are some logs attached.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom