DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    In current state except of changing values in database I didn't see any other option. I don't think that is good idea to implement demuxer and muxer for this special case. I think that it's better to modify TsWriter to ignore or accept any SID and PID for DVB-IP channel (of course, only in case that on one IP address is transmitted only one channel). Unfortunately I still don't understand how TsWriter works :(

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Yeah, your patch for tswriter was working for all previous versions of tvserver, you have made for. If you can make patch for current version, it would be great! Now i use MP 1.2.3

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Dear Georgius,
    I was wandering if you could clarify one thing for me? Last year I was trying to use DVB-IP and it was working for me regarding FTA. But the channels that I pay for, I couldn't watch them in MP: Now I have a Amino STB box which I would like to get rid of. But if I can connect the STB with MediaPortal and watch the decrypted channels, I would accept that. Is it possible for me to watch the decrypted channels without the STB or do you have any information how I could connect my STB and HTPC? What I did do last year is that I had two LAN's card in my HTPC. One for the internet and one for the IP-TV. I spoofed the MAC-address for the TV LAN card as the same as the MAC-address as the STB box. Changed the IP for the LAN TV card as the same as the STB. And it worked for me, except the encrypted channels. Hope that you can help me in this matter. Keep up the great work that you've been doing.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear Georgius,
    I was wandering if you could clarify one thing for me? Last year I was trying to use DVB-IP and it was working for me regarding FTA. But the channels that I pay for, I couldn't watch them in MP: Now I have a Amino STB box which I would like to get rid of. But if I can connect the STB with MediaPortal and watch the decrypted channels, I would accept that. Is it possible for me to watch the decrypted channels without the STB or do you have any information how I could connect my STB and HTPC? What I did do last year is that I had two LAN's card in my HTPC. One for the internet and one for the IP-TV. I spoofed the MAC-address for the TV LAN card as the same as the MAC-address as the STB box. Changed the IP for the LAN TV card as the same as the STB. And it worked for me, except the encrypted channels. Hope that you can help me in this matter. Keep up the great work that you've been doing.

Do the encrypted channels work in VLC Player or some other player?
    We have also IPTV in Germany but the private channels you can only watch with the receiver you get from them.. :(

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    No, they don't. Regarding the private channels, do you connect the HTPC and the STB? If so, how do you do it?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, they don't. Regarding the private channels, do you connect the HTPC and the STB? If so, how do you do it?

No, I don't do it. Also don't know how to do it.

Last edited:

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Without knowledge of what DRM technology is used by your provider and without keys for decoding is impossible to watch encrypted channels. I assume that your STB doesn't have output with decrypted stream, so there is no way how to connect STB and MP.

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    georgius where are you :) I really need help.

Please help me I have HUGE problems with the new Alpha of MP. I get the error "no free card" after 1 or more channel changes and only solution is restarting tvservice. I have already copied the iptvsource filter files from page 1 in this thread in again after the upgrade from 1.2.3

I have attached logs. Is it problem with your filter or MP or something I am doing wrong?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    georgius where are you :) I really need help.

Please help me I have HUGE problems with the new Alpha of MP. I get the error "no free card" after 1 or more channel changes and only solution is restarting tvservice. I have already copied the iptvsource filter files from page 1 in this thread in again after the upgrade from 1.2.3

I have attached logs. Is it problem with your filter or MP or something I am doing wrong?
    Can you attach also logs from MP 1.2.3 (the best will be if you try same channels). From logs it seems that one channel wasn't turned on and one wasn't FTA and you don't have CAM.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom