DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi! I use latest IPTV filter with SID and PID changing in stream. Now i have found, that some channels has stopped working. Seems, that TV Server can't found PMT. In TV Server tunungdetail table all channels are with urls C:|url=udp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx|SidValue=10|PidValue=50 and serviceId and pmtPID in tables are set to 10 and 50. But channels with numbers 1 and 2 do not working in MP, but working in VLC. here are some logs attached.
    If you restart TvService is channel 1 or 2 working (no other channel should be played before channel 1 or 2)? If you want to test both channels, restart TvService between them.

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    • Thanks, georgius! Now I have restarted tv-service 2 times, and trying to start preview in TVServer setup - no succesfull - channel 1 and 2 not working with the same result. I have found smth interest in MPIPTVLog - it seems that iptvfilter does not recive right address of channel? New logs attached (MPIPTV and tv.log)

Last edited:

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    • Thanks, georgius! Now I have restarted tv-service 2 times, and trying to start preview in TVServer setup - no succesfull - channel 1 and 2 not working with the same result. I have found smth interest in MPIPTVLog - it seems that iptvfilter does not recive right address of channel? New logs attached (MPIPTV and tv.log)
    Data are received, only PAT and/or PMT are not correctly parsed in TvService. Can you dump raw TS from one of channels (change DumpRawTS option to 1 in MPIPTVSource.ini and try to watch channel with problem)? Raw TS file should be saved into log directory.

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Ok! I have done this and created 2 zip files from channel 1 and channel 2.

Attachments

• stream_channel2.zip
      8.6 MB

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Thanks. It seems that in stream isn't PMT table. It could be filter problem or stream problem. Can you dump input packets (change DumpInputPackets option to 1 in MPIPTVSource.ini and try to watch channel with problem)? Dump file will be in log directory.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I found the reason, why this happens. Unfortunately the only solution for you is to turn off changing SID and PID for these two channels. The problem is in PMT table of streams, where PMT table is splitted into several TS packets. Filter in current state cannot handle this situation, it can handle only streams where PMT table fits into one TS packet.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    georgius: to be clear are you saying the PMT is split into multiple sections, or multiple packets?

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Thanks, I understand. So, there is no way to make this channels works under mediaportal, if my iptv provider often changes sid and pid of them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom