DVBs: (Skystar2) Very first beta for try on sourceforge (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SePPiE

Portal Pro
December 6, 2004
The Netherlands
Just giving you a link to a site I found that you could probly use, the moment you're ready with the skystar 2 support and maybe wanna implement more cards??

http://home.tiscali.nl/m.majoor/projects__dvb_s.htm

It contains sourcecode and info for technotrend budget cards (Nova-s f.e.). Written in Delphi tho.. But that probly won't be a problem, considering there's a lot of talent on this project.
Seeing all the stuff on this board and in this project makes me feel small :)

Looking at the code, I can't help thinking that implementing nova-s/technotrend support must be a piece of cake too, once you're done with the skystar 2 tvcapture class. It's probly gonna be copy/paste of you're made class with some adjustments, but I could be wrong.

Maybe you're already aware of this site, maybe your not.... Just tipping in to make an open-source all-in-one DVB-S Mediaportal... We DVB users have been waiting long enough for an all-in-one sollution, if you ask me, since MS MCE left DVB users in the cold, as did all the other mediacenter clones out there :p

THIS ROCKS!! Keep up the good work, and can't wait!!

A

Anonymous

Hope for sucess with the development. Only other with DVB Skystar 2 support I know of is TVedia which uses DVBCore.

A

Anonymous

Hello,

I have a SS1, if this card is working like the SS2 in software mode i may try your plugin

Pascal

A

Anonymous

boborg said:
Hope for sucess with the development. Only other with DVB Skystar 2 support I know of is TVedia which uses DVBCore.

check out sagetv forums - search for DVB. i managed to get it working with dvbcore and a plugin someone wrote. Actually, dual tuner dvb

ordinary73

Portal Member
October 9, 2004
Berlin, Germany
FreqResPlot said:
Hello,
I have a SS1, if this card is working like the SS2 in software mode i may try your plugin

The SS1 is completely different from the SS2. The chipset on the SS1 was designed by TechnoTrend if I remind correctly. This has nothing to do with the B2C2 - chipset used on the SkyStar2, AirStar2 and CableStar.

A

Anonymous

Re: DVBs: To all (and only) Skystar2 Users

Agree said:
Guys,

if you use a Skystar2 (DVBs!) Card and like to Test it in MP, please answer in here.

Hallo Agree,

I've got the SkyStar 2 and would like to join the test

Thanx :D :D

A

Anonymous

Hey i have the SS2, too.
Thanks

A

Anonymous

Look at Sourceforge for first beta

Binaries are on Sourceforge for a very first beta-version and provided only as binaries!

ONLY for version 0.1.0.2 !!!

So check it...

greets
agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom