DVBs: (Skystar2) Very first beta for try on sourceforge (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

so what's holding the testing ???

SePPiE

Portal Pro
December 6, 2004
The Netherlands
woohoo

Woohoo! Finally !
I own an Hauppauge Nova-S right now, but I'm gonna get myself a SkyStar 2 instantly! just have to find a store that sells 'em here in the neighbourhood :)

So please add me to your Test-team :) (Also have some free time coming up :) )

I use MyTheatre right now, But I just want an all-in-one sollution for pictures, movies and tv... Finally it's here!!
Good too that you're implementing plugins... This is a big thing for me...

But a question... Will this plugin be able too use the nova-s aswell in the future? With other words, are you gonna extend the support for cards once you implemented the SkyStar 2?

And the plugins... Are you gonna support DVBCore plugins? Or only the MDWrapper compatible plugins? (multidec / progdvb)

A

Anonymous

mee too

hi!!!
Could i test the version of mediaportal with the skystar 2 support??

i'll be very proud to help you.

My system is

Amd 2800+
1.3 gb of memory
Skystar 2 and twinhan

Thx in advance

A

Anonymous

Dear all :)

if you want to know the stand, please check on irc as i mostly there.

I say here when the betatest starts.

@HookedOnTV:

So if you want to implement the skystar2 too, find your way to do that, or wait until i give the code to public. Or just simply make your own? :)

Has nothing to do with closed source, but i give the code for beta when i think the time has come for that. please be patient...

I will not take much time to be in sourceforge as i'm on epg and channels the most, i think, is done.

greets
agree

stax

Portal Member
October 29, 2004
any plans to implement mpg recording? I'm using dvbcore in my app KeyDVB which uses a old closed source COM wrapper for dvbcore. It records corrupt time stamps so I started building my own wrapper for the adapter class in the SS2 SDK with C++ managed extensions (it just works :) . Setting a channel and rendering the graph was easy. I figured out my files play fine with VLC and implementing mpg recording likely won't be easy so I canceled my wrapper for some time because a) somebody else might come with a mpg solution, b). BDA will likely take of and c) managed extensions syntax will change drastically soon and the available VisualStudio Express betas have too many issues. The only source code I've found to convert ts to mpg is libdvb, before working on mpg recording I need to improve my coding skills. I'm very curious about your work ;), sadly open source is not very popular in the Windows DVB scene, you guys are a pioneers in this regard :)

A

Anonymous

Re: Dear all :)

Agree said:
if you want to know the stand, please check on irc as i mostly there.

I say here when the betatest starts.

@HookedOnTV:

So if you want to implement the skystar2 too, find your way to do that, or wait until i give the code to public. Or just simply make your own? :)

Has nothing to do with closed source, but i give the code for beta when i think the time has come for that. please be patient...

I will not take much time to be in sourceforge as i'm on epg and channels the most, i think, is done.

greets
agree

Sorry, didn't mean to pester you. I just didn't know if I had missed out on something. Just recently found MP and am pretty excited. I don't use anything but digital tuners so I anxious to get them working. Glad to help if I can but I can wait until the time is appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom