DVD/BD will not play (1 Viewer)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I had this working before, but as I watch most media from Harddisk, this has just occured to me now....
    if I want to play a DVD or BluRay on my System within MePo, MePo will jsut kick me back to the Main menu.
    This goes for both DVDs and Blu-Rays. Everything original discs. Same behaviour with full plugins enabled and with watchdog option #1 (logs attached). Tried with Nero BluRay PLayer being installed ord not installed, tried with AnyDBD HD installed and not installed.
    Selecting "Play Disc" will just jump back to the main menu, no error I can see in the logs, no matter if I am in StreamedMP or in debug mode.
    Any ideas on how to solve? It'*s a while back. but DVDs and BluRays used to play fine befor in MePo. (Tried with BDs working in MP before)

Playing in WMP or Nero BluRay PLayer - no problem.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ah, the Videos was disabled since I thought this would only be for the internal movie database (so it was disabled as I use MovingPictures).
    SO I think this might have been the issue since 1.7 when the windowplugins were blasted into single plugins.
    Thanks, enabling video immediately brought this functionality back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom