DVD Decryptor ripped movies will not play in MP (1 Viewer)

theruckman

Portal Member
August 31, 2009
I have ripped the majority of my DVD's with DVD Fab and then have no prb viewing the movie in MP (via Moving Pictures). I have ran into a few movies lately that I could not rip with DVDFab BUT successfully ripped with DVD Decryptor -BUT will not play in MP. They will play OK with VLC but not MP. I am quite sure its just a codec prb but how can I adjust that?

thx

Scott

-Manfred-

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    What is the folder structure? MP will only play several .VOBs (DVD structure) if VIDEO_TS folder exists and VIDEO_TS.IFO is found among .VOBs inside that.

Single .VOB can be played anywhere but not able to change audio or subtitle track then.

theruckman

Portal Member
    August 31, 2009
    untitled.JPG.html

guys, dont know how much this will help but above is a screen cap of a movie that plays and another that doesnt. The one on the LEFT was ripped with DD and DOES NOT play with MP but just fine with VLC. The one on the RIGHT was ripped with DVDFab and DOES PLAY fine in either one (VLC or MP). NOW, there obviously IS a difference here in the amount of files. And I noticed the one that does play OK has "BUP" files but the other does not.

Hope this helps?

thx!

Scott

untitled.JPG.html

guys, dont know how much this will help but above is a screen cap of a movie that plays and another that doesnt. The one on the LEFT was ripped with DD and DOES NOT play with MP but just fine with VLC. The one on the RIGHT was ripped with DVDFab and DOES PLAY fine in either one (VLC or MP). NOW, there obviously IS a difference here in the amount of files. And I noticed the one that does play OK has "BUP" files but the other does not.

Hope this helps?

thx!

Scott
    I could not tell if the image showed up so just in case, here is the link:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom