[DVD] DVD Navigation Issue & DVD Playback (1 Viewer)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    But the aspect ratio is not fixed...still in the Revision:23978.

Please provide exact steps how to reproduce the issue. We haven't been able to reproduce any aspect ration related bug.

Not at all, or only in SVN 23978?

Because as I reported in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...sue-dvd-playback-70156/index4.html#post526113 the steps to reproduce is just to right-click or use F9 while playing a DVD and select the first option in the list (change aspect ratio).

Nothing happens, at least not in SVN 23831.

Remember that this is a Win 7 (maybe even only x64) problem.

SteffelGreen

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2009
    No it is on Vista X64 and XP SP3 too.

The second window with the aspect ratio parameters (Zoom, Normal, Stretch...) does not appear after clicking the aspect ratio button.

On Normal DVDs it does not appear, but if I burn a DVD with a .ts file., it worked normal.

SteffelGreen

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2009
    11-06-2009 19-18h - Revision:24047.rar

DVD Player (without anydvd) still completely broken on Win7 x64 and with anydvd aspect ratio also broke.

EDIT:
    If i start the DVD with Moving Pictures (with anydvd), aspect ratio is functional! (in Moving Pictures, in Play Disc and in MyVideos->DVD Drive) After restart MP same bug, but after starting with Moving Pictures bug is gone.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    11-06-2009 19-18h - Revision:24047.rar

DVD Player (without anydvd) still completely broken on Win7 x64 and with anydvd aspect ratio also broke.

EDIT:
    If i start the DVD with Moving Pictures (with anydvd), aspect ratio is functional! (in Moving Pictures, in Play Disc and in MyVideos->DVD Drive) After restart MP same bug, but after starting with Moving Pictures bug is gone.

0002531: Aspect ration changing doesn't work with DVDs - MediaPortal Bugtracker

Finaly had some time to test and fix the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom