EGP, XMLTV and DirecTV (1 Viewer)

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Added. Sorry no descriptions yet, this site uses a form of javascript link I have not had before. It will require some changes to get working.

Also I noticed that they only have guide details until the end of the month. This means at the moment only a few days, but I assume with the new month come more guide? A whole months worth?

There are only a few channels for testing. Best would be if you can add the rest yourself ;) Its not hard honest.

/James

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    Hi hi!

sorry but i have a trouble.

Today i was downloaded the latest version of MP and latest version of Zap2it plugin.

The plugins now looks very nice and more easy to use. (Thank's Jonathan for your great job)

Now when i start mp, after 30 sec(aprox) a popup mp message says: "Zap2it updated at....12/7/2006" and i press "OK"

But when i go to "my tv guide", i see that mp can't load the channels, only says:

"no channel", "no descriptions"

What is wrong?

regads and thank's for yoour help :wink:

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Vanessa - You may have done something similar to what happened when I tried a fresh install and using the Zap2it plugin. I was told to:

Let MP autoscan your TV channels first.

Then, manually removed the "analog" group that was created.

Finally install and configured the plugin.

bradsjm

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2005
    New York City, USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Vanessa said:
    Hi hi!

sorry but i have a trouble.

Today i was downloaded the latest version of MP and latest version of Zap2it plugin.

The plugins now looks very nice and more easy to use. (Thank's Jonathan for your great job)

Now when i start mp, after 30 sec(aprox) a popup mp message says: "Zap2it updated at....12/7/2006" and i press "OK"

But when i go to "my tv guide", i see that mp can't load the channels, only says:

"no channel", "no descriptions"

What is wrong?

regads and thank's for yoour help :wink:

Thanks for the compliment. I think I know what the problem is. It is due to the way Zap2it classifies the DirecTV as "cable" instead of satelite so the plugin assumes you have done an autoscan first (this was to stop people getting duplicate channels) but you can't autoscan DirecTV channels so obviously this won't work for you and anyone else using the "fake" zipcodes.

Quick workaround would be to go back to an older version where I wasn't checking for this, the older versions are available at the same link except add a version # so:

http://mediaportal.nrgup.net/plugins/Zap2itPlugin 1.3.zip
    http://mediaportal.nrgup.net/plugins/Zap2itPlugin 1.2.zip

Etc.

I'll need to come up with a way to solve your issue though properly!

soluciones

November 29, 2006
    Home Country
    hola Vanessa, no se donde conseguir esos grabbers para colombia o chile , pero si se que estas muy bonita y no queria dejar este foro sin decirtelo.

Diego desde cali

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom