Electric Lead (Monochrome mod) (1 Viewer)

squishy

Portal Member
November 5, 2008
Home Country
Any chance of an update on this skin?

Really nice skin, great TV menus. I have an issue with the simple start screen, the one with stationary main menu items. Some of the links do not work for me. The first 2 do, one is TV. Other 3 links seem to jump between each other.

ISHY

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
You will need to put the DLLs into the window plugins folder to get that links working...

regards,

squishy

Portal Member
November 5, 2008
Home Country
Thanks for the reply
Some worked others like videos or pictures just jumped to other buttons on the screen. The standard rotating menu worked. If that all means anything or shows the DLLs are correctly installed.
I will do it from scratch again tonight.
ISHY

squishy

Portal Member
November 5, 2008
Home Country
Yes not all of the DLLs were installed. Thanks.

Is there any way to stop the warning about the skin version that pops up when Mediaportal starts?

The center video option seems to get Mediaportal stuck. Can not remember the name of the option.

Is there going to be an update of this skin?

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Yes, you can edit a skin file (i can't remember right now the name of the XML file, but you can search into the forum's messages) to change the version number and that way you don't have the annoying message.

About future updates of this skin i'm afraid that i'll not update it anymore (at least in a near future) because i'm using XBMC now and i'm working on a new skin for that media center software.

best regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom