Elgato EYETV Sat Free doesnt work with TV-Server but... (1 Viewer)

ed76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Elgato EYETV Sat Free doesnt work with TV-Server but it works withe argus.tv. Therefore i think the problem is not only driver related. The TV-Card is recognized correctly from MP TV-Server but on channel search ich get error "no signal". I use win 8 with newes elgato driver. i also used an older driver but with same results. is that problem known? is there anything i can do (maybe advanced tunig options)? will there be a fix in the future?
    thanks for your answers in advance!

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey ed76

Sorry to bump this old thread, but since you're still active...
    Do you still have the Elgato tuner?
    Does it still not work in TV Server?

mm

ed76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,
    sorry, no, i sold the elgato and bought a terratec s7 usb tv-card witch is working very good with mp.

Butzelmann

January 28, 2016
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hope someones sees this. Having the same porb. Was mentioned here more times before. but so far i couldnt find a solution in the froum.

I have the Elgato SAT free TV card, Win 10 and since there is no more WMC, i am trying Media Portal 2.
    Unfortunatly no SIgnal can be found with Diseqc: none, Band Ku-Linear, Satelite 19.2 E Astra, dvb-s2 channel scanning enabled. Card is found and works with other software. Tried all the solutions i could find in this forum. Tried Terratec S7 driver. Bad idea! Many problems. Please dont do that if u have the same prob. Tried that TVlibrary.dll thing, but didint helped. Copied it into C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins\SlimTv.Service3. Thats where i could find it.

Any suggestions and/or help?

Butzelmann

January 28, 2016
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Yeah, i was aware of that. Still tried it. Just tried to try everything:). Didn't want to imply that ur hint was not useful. Still even though it is MP 2 (someone could fall for the idea it would be fixed in a the newer version) Sat Free TV still does not work. And help would be appreciated.:)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm pretty sure there's no solution for MP2. Essentially you have a choice between having your existing tuner working with MP1, getting a new tuner that will work with MP2, or using another product/solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom