Emulators 0.13 (23/1/2024) (1 Viewer)

Bapa Lynde

May 10, 2023
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I've gone through the set up process, but when I try to add a media source all that appears are the same movie, series, image etc. options - there is no way to specify games.

Is there a step that I'm missing?

Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've gone through the set up process, but when I try to add a media source all that appears are the same move, series, image etc. options - there is no way to specify games.

Is there a step that I'm missing?
    Which version of MP2 are you using? I can speculate only that you missed one step. Did you really copy the server plugin (after stopping the server and then restarted the server)and then configured an emulator prior checking the share configuration?

Bapa Lynde

May 10, 2023
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Which version of MP2 are you using? I can speculate only that you missed one step. Did you really copy the server plugin (after stopping the server and then restarted the server)and then configured an emulator prior checking the share configuration?
    I got it working by resetting my hardware. Simply closing the app (even by fully closing processes) didn't seem to update anything. Thanks for your reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom