Emulators 2 - BETA - 19/08/12 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hey u095538,

Download "SQLite Expert Personal" from http://www.sqliteexpert.com/download.html and install it.

Make a backup of the emulators DB file. Open the DB in the sqlite app and browse to the "Games" data, you should see the list of your games and their paths.

Click the "SQL" tab. Enter the following lines with the old/new paths:

UPDATE Games
    SET path = REPLACE(path ,'C:\Oldpath','C:\Newpath')

Click the "Execute SQL" tab. You can check that the paths have changed using the data tab. Close the DB and your done.

ldpbass

March 30, 2013
    Home Country
    Uruguay Uruguay
    Options -> Untick Stop media playback when launching game

Im mew here and love your plugin, but cant get tihs funcionality to work, even if I untick this option the media keeps stoping when i launch fifa 13, i tried to delete the db and reinstall the plugin but cant get it to work. Any idea of what could be the problem?
    Thanks.

Last edited:

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not sure, seems to work here. What are you trying to play in the background? Does it only happen for fifa 13?

LitmusDragon

Portal Member
    December 5, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does anyone know if there is some way to launch for example a NES emulator with a background or border around the 4:3 image so as to prevent burn-in? I've got this plugin up and running on my big screen plasma TV but I'm concerned about burning in the image if I play for too long. Mame has support for this kind of thing (16x9 bezels) but I haven't found a NES emulator that does so I think I need some kind of ... wrapper, or overlay, or something, not even sure what you'd call it exactly.

oceanexplorer

Portal Member
    March 16, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello,

I've been struggling to get Emulators2 to run under the new 1.3.0 default skin despite the plugin showing compatability for 1.3.0. Are you able to provide any pointers how I may getting it running under the default skin? I've since reverted back to 1.2.3 and the Avalon Skin where it works brilliantly.

Many thanks

jimmyo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi oceanexplorer

My Emulators runs great under 1.3.0 and I use Streamed MP as skin.

If you are use the new Titan skin then you need the skin files from legnod.
    Unzip the attached files to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan and it should work.

Attachments

• Emulators2_Titan_v1.2_alpha.zip
      31.7 KB

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi brownard,

i just installed the 1.4 pre release and noticed, that myemulators is not compatible with this version...
    Could you please release a recompiled version? Thanks :)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi everyone,

i compiled the latest MyEmulators2 plugin to be compatible with 1.4 pre release. It seems to work but i cant evaulate everything right now (at work)....coulkd someone please test the new file and confirm, that it is working? Thanks!
    Just copy the MyEmulators2.dll file in "\MediaPortal\plugins\windows"" and override the existing one.

Attachments

• MyEmulators2.zip
      219.8 KB
    Last edited:

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I made a new Emulators2 MPEI package which is compatible with the dependency check of the MPE Installer.

!!!!THIS IS NO OFFICIAL RELEASE!!!!
    Its only to make Emulators2 working with MP 1.4 until Brownard releases a official version!!

Attachments

• Emulators2_0.2.1.94.mpe1
      3 MB
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom