Emulators 2 - BETA - 19/08/12 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmk235

Portal Member
September 2, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey Everyone! Thanks for the great plugin! Will there be support if the new TItan Skin soon?
I updated to the new 1.3beta version today and it gives me some "...emulator2.xml not found" error
Thanks in advance!

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @Brownard - I realize v2 is still a beta, however, I would like to add support in aMPed. It gets a bit confusing for skinners to know which version to support at this point ;) I have one suggestion/request - is it possible to provide a basic/small sample db for skinners to use to skin all the features? I constantly have to ask users to provide one. I think such an option would enable wider skin support much more quickly.

Thanks for all your work!

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Cool, I'll put together a sample db for testing and start putting together the next versiion

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    I've added a skin test pack to the first post here.

The test database expects the Thumbs directory to be located in the default location "c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal"

To test GoodMerge support I have included a dummy archive for 1080 Snowboarding. Copy the Roms directory to c:\ and configure the location of 7z.dll under Options -> Advanced

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @Brownard: thanks for your work with this plugin.
    I attached the translations in Italian, if you want to insert them in a future release..

Attachments

• Italiano.xml
      3.7 KB

xpe

Portal Member
    April 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First of all, thank you for this great plugin!

Usually when one starts a game, everything MediaPortal is currently playing (TV, music, ...) stops which, of course, is the behaviour one would expect. However, I sometimes like to listen to music while playing games. Is it somehow possible to keep music playing in the background while playing a game?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Options -> Untick Stop media playback when launching game

Last edited:

xpe

Portal Member
    April 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you! Although it would be great to be able to enable/disbale this option within MP, it will do the trick :)

u095538

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2008
    Newcastle
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks so much for this plugin. It's fantastic. I've got a problem I'm hoping someone can help with. I've had to change the path to my roms. While I've updated the "rom directory" within the details view of the Emulators, the existing game entries still have the old path. If I run an import it starts scraping all my roms again... I have no idea how to SQL, but am willing to try if someone can walk me through the commands.

Thanks again for an awesome plugin. Playing Mario Kart 64 with my lady is fantastic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom