Emulators 2 - BETA - 19/08/12 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ah I didn't add a global option for PC Games so you do have to them individually for now, the Pre/Post commands should work though - you need to add them exactly as you would at the command prompt, so include quotes around paths with spaces, etc

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Is there anyone who knows about start/stop the Device: xbox USB-transmitter with a Batch File?
    I would like to do that. So I can reduce my ISM 2.4GHz transmissions and save the Spectrum for other devices (WiFi).
    Start before playing PC Games/Emus
    Stop after them

I'm too lazy to get up and to plug-in and out ;)
    greets

Last edited:

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have made some modded skin files for StreamedMP. In first case, the files are designed to match the "RoundCovers mod" by Shangostar. You can find the files here.

@Brownard is there any possibility to get the aspect ratio of the used covers and fanart out of the plugin? I want to use different views for my skin mod but without beeing able to differ between the cover aspect ratios i think i have no chance to do that. Could you add a skin property that can be used for a conditional visibility check? Inside the config you have added an option for the aspect ratio i think, is this ratio be used for saving the cover images?

Last edited:

el_gato

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    made a german translation for the language file. i found it difficult to find an appropriate translation for some lines like 'play count' for example which does not exist in german in this way... maybe it's better to leave them in english as the usual gamer will know what it means anyway? so if someone has a better translation at hand, feel free to edit...

edit: updated

Attachments

• German.xml
      3.7 KB
    Last edited:

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    made a german translation for the language file. i found it difficult to find an appropriate translation for some lines like 'play count' for example which does not exist in german in this way... maybe it's better to leave them in english as the usual gamer will know what it means anyway? so if someone has a better translation at hand, feel free to edit...
    Thank you for the german translation. My suggestion:
    Code:
    <translatedstring key="genre">Genre</translatedstring>    Art:
    <translatedstring key="playcount">Spielhäufigkeit</translatedstring>    Zähler:

regards

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm? IS the plugin not working with MP 1.3.0 Beta? I use it with MP 1.3.0 alpha and everything works fine, so the plugin should work with the beta too i think...

matejdro

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Ah, apparently I had even older version of Emulators 2 installed. Works now.

Sorry for bothering.

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi legnod and Brownard,
    I will thank you for the rework of the Emulators Plugins started this Year! The new one is much better and is going in well direction. Maybe we can get soon a new release for testing..

I wish you and your family a good Christmas Time and 2013!
    bribbon

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom