Emulators 2 - BETA - 19/08/12 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks, now I'm going to be a real pain and ask you to translate the translation file for the next version as there's a couple of new strings...if you don't mind :)

So I can copy the English.xml file into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\Emulators2 right? Than I will work to a translated version..

That's the theory although I never tested it...but it definitely works in the next version.
    EDIT: Just checked, you need to place the translation files in both the new and old directories for it to work :confused:

Attachments

• English.xml
      3.5 KB
    Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks, now I'm going to be a real pain and ask you to translate the translation file for the next version as there's a couple of new strings...if you don't mind :)

So I can copy the English.xml file into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\Emulators2 right? Than I will work to a translated version..

That's the theory although I never tested it...but it definitely works in the next version.
    EDIT: Just checked, you need to place the translation files in both the new and old directories for it to work :confused:

No problem! Will do that asap.. :) I'm also busy now with the skin files of Emulators2 for Avalonnis.. See the screenshot attached.. Hope you like it!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      819.2 KB

jkuch77

Portal Member
    November 15, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi, I'm having an issue that the "Show details view when game selected" will not stay unticked on the options --> general tab. I'm using medialportal 1.3 alpha. Any suggestions?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi, I'm having an issue that the "Show details view when game selected" will not stay unticked on the options --> general tab. I'm using medialportal 1.3 alpha. Any suggestions?
    That's a bug, well spotted - you can manually change the option by editing Emulators2.xml (in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal by default) and changing the option "clicktodetails" to False.

how can i close the eumlator via the remote???
    Under options, enable "Stop emulation with mapped button" and map the key you want to use by pressing the Map button then the desired key.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Brownard,

thanks for the update! Will test it asap..

Can you use the attached skin files for Avalon and Avalonis for feature releases? There are a lot of bugs in the actual files and they are solved in the version bellow..

Thanks!

Attachments

• Avalon and Avalonis Emulator2 files, 10-08-2012.zip
      137.8 KB
    Last edited:

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Thanks for the new version! I'm installing in this moment and will give some feedbacks.

One Question: Where can I find a collection of preview videos (N64; SNES; Wii; GaneCube)! Can anybody give my a hint?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Can you use the attached skin files for Avalon and Avalonis for feature releases? There are a lot of bugs in the actual files and they are solved in the version bellow..

Thanks for that, I'll see if I can merge your changes with the skin updates I've made for the new release, I notice your version doesn't handle goodmerge games too well though ;), there will also need to be changes so preview videos are displayed correctly.

One Question: Where can I find a collection of preview videos (N64; SNES; Wii; GaneCube)! Can anybody give my a hint?
    Youtube??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom