EPG from Tv Movie with Kisscon to tvguide.xml but at import many things cut off (2 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Com,

i use a tool named kisscon, it loads the db from tv movie clickfinder and convert it to tvguide.xml for this one he checked the match with thetvdb and themoviedb for right naming and SxxEE. He collect all the info from tv movie and put it in the xml. For example i had attached the finished file.

There are so many infos, that was shown to, when i use the epg import++ plugin für clickfinder, but not shown when i use the xml from kisscon and import it with xmltv plugin.

What format should have the finished xml that mepo shows all of the informations in epg ?

tvguide.xml

Here is a link to the tool, this are the following formats to use ::

The following macros are available: {country}, {year}, {season}, {sequence}, {G}, {interesting}, {ratings}, {reviewsMin}, {Summary}, {title}, {program}, {keyword}, {short review}, {Genre}, {Category text}, {Actor}, {description} and {N} which stands for interlaced.

Furthermore you can customize even separately the contents of the macro {review}, {sequence}, {Relay} and {G}. Why? Thus in the absence of values no placeholder text appearing in the specification.

It should look something like this

post-4144-0-52464100-1458897495.jpg

Is there a way ? When someone can tell me the format what tvserver needs the autor of this tool can maybe change it.

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Your tvguide.xml looks fine.
    Can you post a screenshot how it looks like for you now, so one can understand what's your current problem.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is what i get...

post-89257-0-21839800-1468150510.png

And this is what EPG Import can do ... Both of them have the same Those.

post-89257-0-48025100-1468162789.png

post-89257-0-61779600-1468163514.png

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have you really replaced the xmltvimport.dll like i told you in pm? It doesn't look so.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The problem is, this are old screens, without dll change. Now i have only EPG Import stuff in epg, everyday kisscon run and was imported through xmltv, but i don't see this right now, i think epg is full from epg import, i must wait.

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There's a checkbox in XMLTV plugin to delete old epg data before import. Enable this! Do a force import. Wait till import is finished (about 10 minutes) without touching anything or the config tool will hang and after this you will see the outcome.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    k thx for the info will try it, aks my wife to put on the htpc a floor more deeply :)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm after choose this setting, the old epg is still there no from kisscon.

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm after choose this setting, the old epg is still there no from kisscon.
    What do you mean with old epg?
    DVB epg or KissCon data without linebreaks? Have you restarted TVServer after replacing the dll? Have you checked the outcome against Kodi?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh there was no restart. With old epg i mean this one from epg importer ++, this is what I actual See in epg. Not this one from kisscon. I will check the epg from kodi against this one from mepo, i Show the Screens later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom