EPG not working ! (1 Viewer)

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    make sure your xmltv is created in the /mediaportal/xmltv directory or else it wont work...it needs the "xmltv.dtd" file which is in that directory...or copy the "xmltv.dtd" file to the directory u are using and reconfigure it in setup

A

Anonymous

SiLenTYL said:
    make sure your xmltv is created in the /mediaportal/xmltv directory or else it wont work...it needs the "xmltv.dtd" file which is in that directory...or copy the "xmltv.dtd" file to the directory u are using and reconfigure it in setup

... I followed the guide and created xmltv in a different directory.
    After registering and getting data from zap2it, I copied all of this
    xmltv to the directory I specified.

On this I followed exactly what was written on the guide.

The only doubt I have is about versions:

- The guide seems to be done for a prior version of Media Portal, the example screens differs. Maybe the steps in this guide aren't good anymore.

- I realized I got a more recent version of XMLTV than specified in the guide. Maybe the last version has some incompatibility or needs differents steps. I think the DTD file differs in the last version of XMLTV.

Bye!

A

Anonymous

... I also remarked I have duplicates in channels names (even if they are different channels).

Can it be the cause of my problems ?

Help please! :(

Bye!

shuot

November 28, 2005
    ... the guide told to erase the XML file. So, I ran update.bat again and it re-created the file and it worked afterwards.

The question I have now is why all the stations are not sorted ?

I tried to manually sort the tv_grab_na_dd.conf file, but it has not worked.

Any solution ?

Bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom