EPG Sky Italia (1 Viewer)

Yanez1963

Portal Member
April 15, 2009
Alessandria
Home Country
Italy Italy
Volevo segnalare che, dopo aver litigato più e più volte con WEB-EPG e xmltv senza grandi risultati, ho realizzato un programmino in VB che scarica tutta la programmazione di sky italia e aggiorna il DataBase di MP. Allego il file zip con quanto necessario.

A onor del vero devo ringraziare chi ha realizzato il foglio di excel Palinsesti-sky 2.3.0 dal quale sono partito per realizzare il programma in VB e che ho trovato su internet al link che riporto sotto.

win98.altervista.org/SatGrabLC/palinsesti-sky-230.xls

Spero di aver fatto cosa gradita a tutti e spero che l'autore della macro di excel non si arrabbi con me.
:sorry::oops:

EDIT/GOOGLE TRANSLATE BY SPRAGLEKNAS:

I wanted to mention that, after fighting over and over again with Web-EPG xmltv and without great results, I made a program in VB which downloads all the programming of sky italia and update the database of MP. I attach the zip file with what is necessary.

To be fair I have to thank those who created the excel sheet Palinsesti 2.3.0-sky from where I started to implement the program in VB and that I found on the internet at the link below.

I hope to have something pleasant to everyone and I hope that the author of Excel macros is not angry with me.

Attachments

• EPG_Sky_MP.zip
    30.6 KB

razorbakmax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Volevo segnalare che, dopo aver litigato più e più volte con WEB-EPG e xmltv senza grandi risultati, ho realizzato un programmino in VB che scarica tutta la programmazione di sky italia e aggiorna il DataBase di MP. Allego il file zip con quanto necessario.

A onor del vero devo ringraziare chi ha realizzato il foglio di excel Palinsesti-sky 2.3.0 dal quale sono partito per realizzare il programma in VB e che ho trovato su internet al link che riporto sotto.

Spero di aver fatto cosa gradita a tutti e spero che l'autore della macro di excel non si arrabbi con me.

Grazie mille per il lavoro.

Pero nel mia installazione, il nome della DataBase non è "MpTvDb", ma "TvLibrary". Volevo sapere se potresti inserire un parametro nel file.ini per nome della DataBase.

Yanez1963

Portal Member
    April 15, 2009
    Alessandria
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Ho deciso che questa sera era meglio fare altro ....:p

così ho saltato il pranzo

ecco il tutto modificato. Prova e fammi sapere.

la seconda riga del file ini contiene il nome del database.

P.S. Per quanto riguarda l'inglese, scusa ma lo mastico molto poco. Se l'italiano non è gradito non c'è problema. Smetto di postare. Ciao.:sorry:

GOOGLE + SPRAGLEKNAS TRANSLATE :p:

I decided that tonight was better to do ....: P

so I skipped lunch

that's all changed. Try and let me know.

the second row of the ini file contains the name of the database.

P.S. As for English, but the excuse I speak very little. If the Italian is not welcome there is no problem. Stop post. Hello.: Sorry:

Attachments

• EPG_Sky_MP1.zip
      30.6 KB

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

EDIT/GOOGLE TRANSLATE BY SPRAGLEKNAS:

I wanted to mention that, after fighting over and over again with Web-EPG xmltv and without great results, I made a program in VB which downloads all the programming of sky italia and update the database of MP. I attach the zip file with what is necessary.

To be fair I have to thank those who created the excel sheet Palinsesti 2.3.0-sky from where I started to implement the program in VB and that I found on the internet at the link below.

I hope to have something pleasant to everyone and I hope that the author of Excel macros is not angry with me.
    English:
    Why don't you just use the TSWriter from DJBlu here and that gets the EPG from SkyIT over the air and populates the database for you. Simple.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/sky-uk-uk-freesat-epg-43261/

Google Italian:
    Perché non basta usare il TSWriter da DJBlu e che qui viene l'EPG da SkyIT oltre l'aria e popola il database per voi. Semplice.

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    English:
    Why don't you just use the TSWriter from DJBlu here and that gets the EPG from SkyIT over the air and populates the database for you. Simple.

Google Italian:
    Perché non basta usare il TSWriter da DJBlu e che qui viene l'EPG da SkyIT oltre l'aria e popola il database per voi. Semplice.

I would also suggest to use the djblu patch that works great. I've used it for months without a single problem.

Roby

Yanez1963

Portal Member
    April 15, 2009
    Alessandria
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    New Release

To benefit of whom has decided to use this system of EPG I attach the new release that resolves a problem emerged in these days.

In fact SKY has also inserted in the planning of the day the transmissions of the first hours of the following day creating so double data that produced error on the index of the database.

Good fun to everybody and long life to MediaPortal.

Attachments

• EPG_Sky_MP.zip
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom