error getting playback urls (1 Viewer)

El_D

Portal Member
April 11, 2011
Thanks.
Much tidier :)

Any further info on the Error getting playback URL error?

I can add a new 1.2 log file if required but assume that its the same problem.

El-d

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you give me a specific Youtube video name to search for that doesn't work, would make it easier for me to reproduce :)

El_D

Portal Member
    April 11, 2011
    Hi,

As mentioned, the you tube videos seem to have been fixed since upgrading to 1.2. The ones that are failing at the moment are Vimeo.

I can send a direct link later but I tried a few different Vimeo files and they all reported the error. I generally just picked them from browsing the categories ie 2d +3d animation. The video list appears but the error pops up when you try to play them.

El-d

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Vimeo needed a small fix, which I just committed to SVN :)
    doskabouter will probably pusblish the updated site tonight.

El_D

Portal Member
    April 11, 2011
    Is there a set time period for new compiled versions? I'm not really one for compiling code (wouldn't know where to start) and whilst I know it would be ridiculous to upload a compiled version after every edit I was wondering if its done on a monthly basis so that I know when I can update.

Thanks again.

El-d

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Why do you need a new version? The fix mentioned above is already published. If you have autoupdate enabled this will be downloaded on Onlinevideos startup automatically. If not you can use the SiteManager.

El_D

Portal Member
    April 11, 2011
    :oops: didn't realise. Thought the changes would require re-compiling into a new release that would then auto-update.

:D

El-d

blacksheep652

Portal Member
    May 21, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: error getting playback urls

I've the same problem as El_D but with ARD Mediathek since I updated Mediaportal to Version 1.2;

I tried Auto-Update as well as Sitemanager but nothing worked. OnlineVideos can't find an URL. I tested only some episodes of my girlfriends soap verbotene liebe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom