Errors in the skins or plug-in? (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    • Added new episodes in the series. Icon that there are new episodes (HasNewEpisodes) seen. I watch new episodes. All episodes are watched. But the icon of what is new (HasNewEpisodes) is not lost.

• I view the latest episode. At the end of view, I rate it. But rate icon in the top right corner of the thumbnails is not presented. Go to the above episode and return. The rating is.
    Skin Titan.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Added new episodes in the series. Icon that there are new episodes (HasNewEpisodes) seen. I watch new episodes. All episodes are watched. But the icon of what is new (HasNewEpisodes) is not lost.
    That's by design as I remember.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    New != unwatched
    E: I agree, but when you looked through everything, this mark is meaningless.
    R: Согласен, но когда ты все просмотрел, эта отметка теряет смысл.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    • I view the latest episode. At the end of view, I rate it. But rate icon in the top right corner of the thumbnails is not presented. Go to the above episode and return. The rating is.
    Bug, im aware of that one already.

• Added new episodes in the series. Icon that there are new episodes (HasNewEpisodes) seen. I watch new episodes. All episodes are watched. But the icon of what is new (HasNewEpisodes) is not lost.
    Set the New Episode Indicator = Recently Added Unwatched Episodes in configuration / general tab. I can't remember if the icon will be immediately removed after watching a new episode or if it needs to wait until next import, probably the later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom