Errors in TV Server log, sometimes preventing connection to TV Server from client (1 Viewer)

CanadianEh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Good evening,

I had a power outage this morning, and my UPS threw my server into standby mode. Upon restoration of power, my media client PC was receiving an error saying it could not connect to the server (something about checking firewall rules).

Anyway, I looked around the forums, and believe I have disabled IPv6 from both the server and client, and it seems to be working now, yet the errors are still appearing in the TV server log. I have rebooted the server as well, just to ensure the standby mode didn't cause an issue.

Here is the basic error. I'm attaching full logs, as well, from the TV service.

[2014-06-02 16:18:28,703] [Log ] [4 ] [ERROR] - Exception :confused:ystem.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException: Remoting configuration failed with the exception 'System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted

Additionally, I also keep seeing this error over and over today, I don't recall seeing this one in the past, either:

[2014-06-02 17:55:46,963] [Log ] [Channel state thread] [ERROR] - ChannelState.DoSetChannelStates: An unknown error occured while setting channel states - select idTuning, idChannel, name, provider, channelType, channelNumber, frequency, countryId, isRadio, isTv, networkId, transportId, serviceId, pmtPid, freeToAir, modulation, polarisation, symbolrate, diseqc, switchingFrequency, bandwidth, majorChannel, minorChannel, videoSource, audioSource, isVCRSignal, tuningSource, band, satIndex, innerFecRate, pilot, rollOff, url, bitrate from TuningDetail where idChannel = ?idChannel;
    Error: StatementErrorUnclassified

Any help to clean these up would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom