EventGhostPlus (1 Viewer)

shimh

July 16, 2010
Could any one tell me where to get the latest fix for MP 1.6 final? The latest version (1.1.3.3) on the official plugin page does not work for me. Thanks.

Edit: Thanks a lot, Sebastiii. Remote is working again now.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I need some ideas of how to do the following. After struggling with getting a remote control to work, I have switched to MP Extended server and the Wifi remote. I now have a functioning MP 1.6.

The one issue I have is that my TV and other peripherals need to be controlled and am looking to get recommendations on how to do this. I have a USB-UIRT to blast with.

In the past I have had limited success with watching windows events like "suspend" to trigger the blasting of peripheral devices as the computer would shut down before it would get a chance to blast the peripheral device.

Any ideas of how I could get this to work would be much appreciated.

-S

PS. As you might see from my other post I can barley use computers compared to most of the people on this forum so please keep this in mind as I don't want to waste your help and time. Thank you

Last edited:

orencha

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2005
    Netanya
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I'm considering moving away from IRSS and start using EventGhost.
    I currently use IRSS for both IR receiving and blasting to a Set-Top-Box. (using MCE receiver/blaster).
    Is there a TV-Server plugin that can send channel change commands to EventGhost?

tnarraf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 23, 2013
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    greta work - thanks - working again with the mediaportal.exe fix
    one small issue - the 'pause' function is iffy !

it is as if pressing pause on my remote is do ing a double press (which it isn't) and used to be fine in mediaportal 1.4
    if I quick press it several times I can get playback to pause. No other key is having this impact

anyone else with this ?

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello everyone,

I have a WMC remote and have got all the buttons working with event ghost and the eventghost plus plug in (so much better than IRSS...Please keep this plug in up to date I don't know what I would do if it stops working). There are 2 macros that I am not sure I understand in Eventghost put in when I installed the mediaportal plugin. There are 2 power states (power 1 and power 2). The power 2 seems to put the computer into suspend mode which is great. Is the power 1 for waking up the computer?

And there there are 2 other macros that are called OemGate and Oem8. What are these for?

Thanks

-S

Attachments

• Event Ghost1.JPG
      Event Ghost1.JPG
      213.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom