Exception: Error: DatabaseUnavailableUnclassified (1 Viewer)

Markohl

Portal Pro
November 7, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi guys,

I still have Problems with my client-pc to connect to my Server. I always get above Connection error to the database. My MP-Client on the Server works fine.
So i first tested my Network with jperf-Tool and it Show me 1000 Kbit/sec with no breakdown. Then I installed myDatabaseWorkbench-Tool on my Client PC just
to try out connectivtiy to the Server database. And also this works fine.Firewall on Server and Client is also deactivated.

So why do I get following error message from my Client pc???

Any hints?

2017-10-03 13:21:35,699] [Error ] [TvClient-TvHome: HeartBeat transmitter thread] [ERROR] - TVHome: Error in Reload
[2017-10-03 13:21:35,724] [Log ] [TvClient-TvHome: HeartBeat transmitter thread] [ERROR] - Exception: Error: DatabaseUnavailableUnclassified
Gentle.Common.GentleException: The database backend (provider MySQL) could not be reached.
Check the connection string: Server=Medienserver2;Database=MpTvDb;User ID=root;Password=***;charset=utf8;Connection Timeout=30; ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.Exception: Eine Ausnahme vom Typ "System.Exception" wurde ausgelöst.
bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
bei Gentle.Provider.MySQL.MySQLProvider.GetConnection()
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Please attach full log files from both client and server. Use the provided Watchdog tool if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom