Exception when trying to watch a movie after a while..log included (1 Viewer)

flyte

Portal Pro
November 26, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi All.

MP 1.0
Moving Pictures 0.6.5
Latest StreamedMP.

For some reason, movies will only play once and then subsequent movies won't play without having to restart MP. When this happens, I see the following in the log:

Code:
2009-01-11 14:28:14.375000 [ERROR][MPMain]: VideoPlayer9:exception while creating DShow graph Creating
an instance of the COM component with CLSID {E436EBB3-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770} from the IClassFactory
failed due to the following error: 80070486.    at MediaPortal.Player.VideoPlayerVMR9.GetInterfaces()

Anyone have any idea what is going on here?

I should mention that this all started to happen after one time I exited MP and quickly restarted it. A warning dialog came up about something going to be using the software renderer and it will be slow. Then I restarted the machine, lanched MP (and no warning dialog this time), and then this issue started to happen.

flyte

Portal Pro
November 26, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Fixed by removing the MP Dashboard plugin, and re-enabling the TopBar plugin. I don't know why this solved the problem.

damaster

Portal Pro
November 23, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Same problem here ever since I installed the MP Dashboard plugin (SysInfo)! It seems like it is leaking memory (handles).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom