Experimental TsReader development (1 Viewer)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I use MS codecs for TV. No issues seen with 36 and RTSP on remote client. Seems littlebit quicker during tuning. Have to test 36 on WAF approved prod single seat system today with mpaudiorender. That's risk management and Tony has a good reputation in this matter :D

Question 1: What scenario would you like us to test? And with the default 1.2.1. dshowhelper or with a 92 (dwm/nodwm) version?
    Question 2: I saw the powerplan settings earlier, is this of any influence? Only on ION / light clients i presume?

Thanks again Tony!

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Experimental TsReader development

For me the last 3 Versions dont run good.
    I have very offen after channel change thats the picture freeze on the channel ehere i come from and the audio is gone.
    With the original tsreader works this situation perfect.

Follow codecs i use.

1st test LAV 0.42 Video and Audio
    2nd test powerdvd11 video and ffdshow audio
    3rd test powerdvd11 video and LAV 0.42 Audio

dshowfilter original 1.2.1

Can you try 'noStopMod37' -> here <- hopefully that might fix the problem....

Tony

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Experimental TsReader development

For me the last 3 Versions dont run good.
    I have very offen after channel change thats the picture freeze on the channel ehere i come from and the audio is gone.
    With the original tsreader works this situation perfect.

Follow codecs i use.

1st test LAV 0.42 Video and Audio
    2nd test powerdvd11 video and ffdshow audio
    3rd test powerdvd11 video and LAV 0.42 Audio

dshowfilter original 1.2.1

Tony

My first quick test only with lav filter and only on one of my PCs say, yeah you works well. Only one time crashed the MP as i switched the HD channel to a SD channel.

Attached are my logs.

Here are my 2nd test on 2nd system see logs. Here i have some blackscreens after channel switch.

If i use "no RTSP useUNC paths" in TV config all works well in first tests.

Attachments

• logv37_lav.zip
      88.1 KB
    • log 2ndsystem with DD Receiver and dshow 0.92a.ZIP
      95 KB
    • log 2ndsystem with DD Receiver.ZIP
      136.1 KB

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Experimental TsReader development

Tony

My first quick test only with lav filter and only on one of my PCs say, yeah you works well. Only one time crashed the MP as i switched the HD channel to a SD channel.

Attached are my logs.

Here are my 2nd test on 2nd system see logs. Here i have some blackscreens after channel switch.

If i use "no RTSP useUNC paths" in TV config all works well in first tests.

OK, I think I've worked out a fix for the problem - please try RTSP with noStopMod38 -> here <-

Tony

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    I use MS codecs for TV. No issues seen with 36 and RTSP on remote client. Seems littlebit quicker during tuning. Have to test 36 on WAF approved prod single seat system today with mpaudiorender. That's risk management and Tony has a good reputation in this matter :D

Question 1: What scenario would you like us to test? And with the default 1.2.1. dshowhelper or with a 92 (dwm/nodwm) version?
    Question 2: I saw the powerplan settings earlier, is this of any influence? Only on ION / light clients i presume?

Thanks again Tony!

Q1: Use either dshowhelper :)

Tony

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    What I need is a set of logs where the audio does go out of sync.....which set are for that situation ?

Tony

The logs here are not complete i guess. The tsreader log from the liveTV was overwritten and only the tswriter was left to publish. Have to wait for the next occasion. I'll be back! :D

Tony,

NoStopMod37 used on single seat prod system.
    Today during some heavy rain here i got corruption and audio/video completely out of sync issues. Audio was earlier than video. We were timeshifting so it should be visible around 21.00 hour in the logs. Had to step back 15 seconds a few times, happenend about two times i believe.

Logs attached as requested:

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    Question for all the nVidia users with LAV Video + CUVID enabled - do you ever get crashes when skipping around in a file ?

I've had several MP crashes to desktop recently - the windows event logs show it as a crash in 'nvcuvid.dll' (the nVidia CUVID driver dll)......I might try reverting back to an earlier LAV version.....

Tony

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Question for all the nVidia users with LAV Video + CUVID enabled - do you ever get crashes when skipping around in a file ?

I've had several MP crashes to desktop recently - the windows event logs show it as a crash in 'nvcuvid.dll' (the nVidia CUVID driver dll)......I might try reverting back to an earlier LAV version.....

One cause for such crash is when source filter is passing invalid data (corrupted or non-matching PMT). I have caused even a BSOD during developing the BD support when passing invalid content. Seems that Nvidia is catching up the the ATI driver quality :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom