Experimental TsReader development (1 Viewer)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Sorry Owlsrootst. You're correct, and I sorted it finally.

seijirou

Portal Member
    January 16, 2012
    Are these TsReader.ax files in attempt to stop the freezing/stuttering that happens in between changing channels?

This thread and many others like it are a mile deep but keep coming up when I google search this problem. I'm trying to keep up but it's hard to track so late in the game.

I've tried a pile of these files to include 69 and my symptoms always remain the same. After channel change playback almost always freezes, if it doesn't it stutters. If it does freeze the fix is to "fast forward" and playback will catch up.

Last edited:

seijirou

Portal Member
    January 16, 2012
    Hi @Sebastiii

Thanks for your reply. I'm pretty sure the source of my problem is my set top box. I manually started timeshift and used VLC to watch the stream, then changed channels on the set top box. Every time I change channels I get +1 discontinuity error and playback would freeze. Pausing/unpausing usually clears it but obviously there's a hiccup from the STB every time I change channels. Now I'm wondering if I can have the streaming server/client configured to stop,wait,start between channel changes or not. I'll start another thread about that.

mr.duck

Portal Member
    December 31, 2008
    noStopMod66 is working, but noStopMod68 and noStopMod69 do not work with PotPlayer :(

Windows and other programs become non responsive until I try to close PotPlayer. It closes after a short delay of a few seconds and then after that, windows becomes unfrozen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom