Expressions/Rules requests (3 Viewers)

pgjensen

Portal Pro
May 1, 2008
i see "episode" spelled wrong - double check that ? other than that it looks right.

seaney

Portal Member
November 21, 2007
Home Country
ha, nah thats just me again! its spelt right in the config.

Thats whats doing my head in, it just will not parse anything. Everything is setup right, i think.
Not aving fun...i cant see anything obvious.

Cheers

seaney

Portal Member
November 21, 2007
Home Country
aha! the leading \ was throwing it out.

Fantastic, thanks so much for your help mate!

Cheers

Sinbe

Portal Pro
December 12, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
I posted this solo but then realized it should probably go here.

I'm trying to parse the following filename format into ANYTHING that the plugin will recognize:

The.Daily.Show.04.15.2008.PDTV.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi

Here's the thing: I know it can't convert the date of broadcast into the season.episode. That's okay.
I will settle for it turning it into (in this example), S04.E15 ... or equivalent.

All that matters is that it thinks it's recognized it and that it's not sitting hidden away as unimported. I've tried to adapt some of the stuff from page 8 (re: BeyondTV) but, for all my strengths, I'm lost when it comes to RegEx.

:D

Edit: I'll add that I've tried the Simple: \<series> <season> <episode> 2008 <title>.<ext> to no avail.

Can anyone help with this one? I tried to familiarize myself with the regexp logic, but just couldn't figure it out at all.

I'm having problems with files named:

The.Daily.Show.06.05.2008.DSR.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi
The.Colbert.Report.06.05.2008.DSR.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi
Band.Of.Brothers.eps05.2001.HDRE.x264.dts-SiLU.mkv

ingig

Portal Member
September 4, 2006
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
I posted this solo but then realized it should probably go here.

I'm trying to parse the following filename format into ANYTHING that the plugin will recognize:

The.Daily.Show.04.15.2008.PDTV.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi

Here's the thing: I know it can't convert the date of broadcast into the season.episode. That's okay.
I will settle for it turning it into (in this example), S04.E15 ... or equivalent.

All that matters is that it thinks it's recognized it and that it's not sitting hidden away as unimported. I've tried to adapt some of the stuff from page 8 (re: BeyondTV) but, for all my strengths, I'm lost when it comes to RegEx.

:D

Edit: I'll add that I've tried the Simple: \<series> <season> <episode> 2008 <title>.<ext> to no avail.

Can anyone help with this one? I tried to familiarize myself with the regexp logic, but just couldn't figure it out at all.

I'm having problems with files named:

The.Daily.Show.06.05.2008.DSR.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi
The.Colbert.Report.06.05.2008.DSR.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi
Band.Of.Brothers.eps05.2001.HDRE.x264.dts-SiLU.mkv
This regex supports e.g. X:\tv\The.Daily.Show.06.05.2008.DSR.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi

(?<series>[a-z \.]*)(?<season>[0-9]{2})(\.|-)(?<episode>[0-9]{2})(\.|-)[0-9]{2}[a-z -\[\]]*\.(?<ext>[^.]*)

And this Regex supports

X:\The Daily Show\The.Daily.Show.06.05.2008.DSR.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi

(?<series>[^\\\[]*)\\[a-z \.]*(?<season>[0-9]{2})(\.|-)(?<episode>[0-9]{2})(\.|-)[0-9]{2}[a-z -\[\]]*\.(?<ext>[^.]*)

So the episode needs to be in a folder with the series name

The date is parsed as season and episode so it won't be correct name or summary of the show, but it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom