Expressions/Rules requests (3 Viewers)

ccMatrix

Portal Pro
November 9, 2006
oh, that was actually just a typo here in the thread. The rule has >= 1.7 and <= 1.85 set.

DEDE621

April 10, 2007
Home Country
France France
Is it possible to have a logo who appear when a subtitle file(.srt) is present with the video file (same name of course) ?

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Is it possible to have a logo who appear when a subtitle file(.srt) is present with the video file (same name of course) ?

Try:
    H:\MP2\xbmc\bin\Release\Subtitles_Present.png;-;<Episode.AvailableSubtitles>;-;=;-;1;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;

Vaaish

Portal Member
    June 19, 2006
    Greenville, SC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Since recordings from TV engine might not always know the episode or season id, is it possible to get it to parse correctly only knowing the episode title and series name? So far I get it to parse but if the season id or episode number are blank it refuses to import the episode.

I should add an example:

Burn Notice - Identity.DVR-ms
    and
    Burn Notice - unknownXunknown - Identity.dvr-ms

G.B. Wolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2007
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since recordings from TV engine might not always know the episode or season id, is it possible to get it to parse correctly only knowing the episode title and series name? So far I get it to parse but if the season id or episode number are blank it refuses to import the episode.

I should add an example:

and
    That's not the right place here for your request, but as a quick answer: The system depends on series name + season number + episode number.

Vaaish

Portal Member
    June 19, 2006
    Greenville, SC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

I should add an example:

and
    That's not the right place here for your request, but as a quick answer: The system depends on series name + season number + episode number.

so the short answer is no, it can't figure it out. and where would the right place be to post this?

ToonGeneral

July 3, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi guys,

I've been trying to add MP-tvseries but I've been having some trouble getting a regexp to match my file format.

I spent about a 2.5hrs with a friend who knows a bit about reg exp getting it to work yesterday. We took one of the existing regexp and modded it to suit my needs. Finally got it working and then when I went to run it, the importer through up an error. Bit of searching on here and I found I was using the (really!) old version, duh!

I've installed the new version released yesterday (1.0) and I am running MP v.0.2.3 RC1. The reg exp I had working on the old plugin no longer works, but it does work on regexlib.com's expression tester, so I was wondering if perhaps mp-tvseries handles things differently somehow?

Anyway, I like to keep all my files named to the scene standard (with a couple of personal mods). If anything doesn't fit this model I will rename it so it does, it's needed doing for some time now so this might finally make me do it :)

My file name format:
    <series>.S<season>E<episode>.<title>.<format>.<source>.<specific>.<vidcodec>.<audiocodec>-<releasegroup>
    where the non-standard captures are;
    <format> = WS, FS etc
    <specific> = PROPER, REPACK etc
    <vidcodec> = XviD, DivX etc
    <audiocodec> = AC3, AC3 2CH etc
    <release group> = FoV, MEDiEVAL etc

An example would be:
    Life.On.Mars.S02E06.Episode.06.WS.PDTV.iNTERNAL.XviD-SFM.avi

The reg exp ( I've separated it out on to multiple lines to make it more readable, obv normally it's all joined up):
    (?<series>[^\\$]*)
    ( s| season| )(?<season>[0-9]{1,2})
    ( |)(x|e|ep)(?<episode>[0-9\W]+)
    (( |)(-( |)|))(?<title>[^$]*?)
    ( (?<format>(WS)))?
    ( (?<source>(\w*DVD\w*|\w+TV)))?
    ( (?<specific>(PROPER|REPACK|iNTERNAL)))?
    ( (?<vidcodec>(XviD|DivX|DivX5)))?
    ( (?<audiocodec>(AC3|AC3 2CH|MP3)))?
    (-(?<groupname>\w+))?$

I know mp-tvseries has no need of the other info but I need to have sections to match it so that the title can be identified correctly. At the moment, the series, season and episode all match correctly. However the title is then matched as everything remaining, as if the end groups aren't there.

The above example would give me the following in the importer (obv I've got replace '.'s with spaces turned on):
    Series = Life On Mars
    Season = 2
    Episode = 6
    Title = Episode 06 WS PDTV iNTERNAL XviD-SFM

Yet on regexlib.com the tester correctly gives me;
    Series = Life On Mars
    Season = 2
    Episode = 6
    Title = Episode 06
    Format = WS
    Source = PDTV
    Specific = iNTERNAL
    Vidcodec = XviD
    Audiocodec =
    Group = SFM

If anyone can see why or just wants to pick holes in my reg exp please help me out!

scma

Portal Pro
    December 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Regex for WSOP?

Could someone please help me put together a regex for the World Series of Poker.
    The files look like this: World.Series.Of.Poker.2007.E01.HDTV.XviD-FQM.avi

At the moment I'm renaming them to something like this: World.Series.Of.Poker - 2007x01 - No Limit.avi
    which works, but it's a big pain in the *** to have to do that all every time theres a new episode.

scythelt

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2006
    Home Country
    I know mp-tvseries has no need of the other info but I need to have sections to match it so that the title can be identified correctly. At the moment, the series, season and episode all match correctly.

I hate regex's. That said, I've never had to modify the stock standard regex's that tvseries comes bundled with - if your regex is correctly matching the season number and episode number, it *should* be able to get the title from thetvdb online rather than trying to match it from the filename.

My filenames are very very similar to yours (standard release naming convention) without the episodetitle (.Episode.06.). I would have thought it'd work just fine with or without the title in there with the standard regex patterns.

At the moment I'm renaming them to something like this: World.Series.Of.Poker - 2007x01 - No Limit.avi

Sorry can't help you with a regex, but you could simply try adding an "S" to the front of the 2007 and it should match correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom