Expressions/Rules requests (2 Viewers)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To make things complete here are the result if there are " - " in episode name:
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @Lehmden, at least provide a screenshot of your parsing expressions when you add the RegExp based one that works.

If it fails for you, it means you added it wrong, so a screenshot will clarify that.

apoptygma

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2008
    Adelaide
    Home Country
    Page 3, 1st shared one: (?<series>[^\\$]+)(?:(?:\\(?:confused:eason|Staffel|S[eé]ries?)?[ .-]?[0-2]?[0-9])?\\s?(?<season>[0-2]?[0-9])|\\(?:(?:confused:eason|Staffel|S[eé]ries?)[ .-])?(?<season>[0-2]?[0-9])\\[^\\]*?)[ex]?(?<episode>\d\d+)(?:[ .+-]e?(?<episode2>\d\d+))?(?:[ -]+(?<title>(?![^\\]*?sample)[^$]*?))?\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$

Expresso INPUT = \House\Season 01\S01E02 - Hello - World.avi

Expresso RESULT (using same RegExp engine):

Match Number = 0
    Match Text = "House\Season 01\S01E02 - Hello - World.avi"
    series = "House"
    season = "01"
    episode = "02"
    episode2 = ""
    title = "Hello - World"
    ext = "avi"

As in perfect match.

Expresso INPUT = \House\Season 01\S01E02-03 - Hello - World.avi

episode2 = "03"

So it is dual-episode compatible.

Next?

Happy to give it a go can you repost without the emoticons? I couldn't see it on page 3 (page numbers might change as I'm on mobile?)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Here you go:
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

This is my configuration. When I deactivate the first 2 and activate the third (it's copy & paste from the exchange thread) I got not even a single match as in first screenshot I've posted.

BTW, I'm pretty sure, I know what's going wrong with the " - " in the episode title. If there are more than one separator like this, TVSeries takes the last one instead of the first one and interprets all between sxxExx and the next "e" in the episodes title as first episodes number and all between this second "E" and the second " - " as the second episodes number... Not what I would expect as imho an episodes number only should contain "0-9" and not all ACSII chars... This is a bug in my understanding.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I'm still puzzled why the RegExp fails for you. Ohh well, if the others work for you, then enjoy.

mforte

Portal Member
    March 18, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi All,

My father has been using Media portal for many years and has been pushing me to start using it! I myself have been fine with using media centre :)
    after playing with media portal and seeing what it can do amazes me!

Now, my problem is, how do I use the string replacements and parsing expressions? The other problem is Double Episodes

My Tv Show Scheme is as follows:
    Single Episodes:
    Videos > Tv Series > Arrow >Season 01> Arrow - SE01-E01 - Pilot.ext
    Double Episodes:
    Videos > Tv Series > Arrow >Season 01> Arrow - SE01-E01-E02 - Pilot, Honnor Thy Father.ext

Thanks and Regards,
    Matt

Chubler

Portal Member
    July 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi.
    Here you go:
    View attachment 160904
    This is my configuration. When I deactivate the first 2 and activate the third (it's copy & paste from the exchange thread) I got not even a single match as in first screenshot I've posted.

BTW, I'm pretty sure, I know what's going wrong with the " - " in the episode title. If there are more than one separator like this, TVSeries takes the last one instead of the first one and interprets all between sxxExx and the next "e" in the episodes title as first episodes number and all between this second "E" and the second " - " as the second episodes number... Not what I would expect as imho an episodes number only should contain "0-9" and not all ACSII chars... This is a bug in my understanding.

From you posted image it looks like you have carriage returns in the expression. You have to be careful to ensure the expression is copied from the forum post without any extra newline characters.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Thanks for the tip. But I have stopped using MP1 completely since one week, so I also don't use TVSeries any longer. I now use MP2 only.

Chubler

Portal Member
    July 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi All,

My father has been using Media portal for many years and has been pushing me to start using it! I myself have been fine with using media centre :)
    after playing with media portal and seeing what it can do amazes me!

Now, my problem is, how do I use the string replacements and parsing expressions? The other problem is Double Episodes

My Tv Show Scheme is as follows:
    Single Episodes:
    Videos > Tv Series > Arrow >Season 01> Arrow - SE01-E01 - Pilot.ext
    Double Episodes:
    Videos > Tv Series > Arrow >Season 01> Arrow - SE01-E01-E02 - Pilot, Honnor Thy Father.ext

Thanks and Regards,
    Matt

The Re posted here

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/expressions-rules-exchange.21977/page-3#post-700319

Can handle this format as long as you use S01 instead of SE01 ie:

Videos\Tv Series\Arrow\Season 01\Arrow - S01e01-e02 - Pilot, Honnor Thy Father.ext

Other wise you may have luck with this:

Code:
    (?<series>[^\\$]+)(?:(?:\\(?:Season?)?[ .-]?[0-9]{1,4})?\\s?(?<season>[0-2]?[0-9])|\\(?:(?:Season?)[ .-])?(?<season>[0-9]{1,4})\\[^\\]*?)(?:se\d+[ -.]?)?[ex](?<episode>\d\d+)(?:[ .+-]e?(?<episode2>\d\d+))?(?:[ -]+(?<title>[\w -.,'!&$][^$]*?))?\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom