extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me (3 Viewers)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm sorry but this is normal MP installer i thought to use it would be the best.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    until now zshare was okey for everybody - it works fine - uploading is easy and fast for me. What is the problem with zshare and which one is an alternative?

Truri

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thx for your work!
    Its running great :)

An alternative to zshare: perhaps rapidshare

Happy Easter!

elnad2000

April 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Can't reconnect to network drive = no files at all

Hi,

First of all, thanks to Disaster for his great job. Since you wrote Suggestions are welcome, I will post one.

My HTPC is connected to my router with a Gigabyte Wireless card. Gigabyte use their own little software called Gigabyte Wireless Utility to connect to wireless network. So when my HTPC boots, it try to reconnect to a network drive (640 gigs in my main computer) and Windows display a balloon tips telling me that the reconnection didn't work (I think that's because the Gigabyte Wireless Utility has not yet connect to the router).

My main problem with Mediaportal (automatically open with Windows) is that no files are found in "My Videos" or "My Music". But if I close Mediaportal, open my network drive in explorer (M:), close it and reopen Mediaportal, everything is there. It seems that Mediaportal is not trying to reconnect the drive.

I think I never had this problem before version 1.0. I've read in the "Log Changes" that a problem like this one was supposed to be corrected in RC3 or RC4 but I think the correction didn't work or that they have created another problem.

Thanks.

twindad

Portal Member
    June 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    sorry,my post wont to be a critic.
    apart the annoing ads , the files result often corrupted.
    but if you like,use zshare
    i thanks you.
    (my english is hugly,i know...)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'll be on holiday for the next 2 weeks - so you won't see any updates here.

CrashUK

Portal Pro
    July 24, 2008
    are this updates going to be added to next version of media portal.. if so would be cool as I could just install update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom