extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    RTSP should work fine. There must be something different. Perhaps you can post your complete logs - but please delete them before poducing the problem again so that they're clean.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    - IRSS patch so that IRSS is restarted after initialisation of minidisplay

Hello Stefan,

is this only valid for your Version of IRSS or does it also work with "regular" one (with Imon-mce mode)?
    Does this mean IRSS is also restarted after hibernate?

If yes, it would be worth it to try! Maybe this solves my problems with Imon, mce-mode and AC off...

Greetings

BERND

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've modified whole IMON Code so i think it should also effect Using Imon in MCE Mode but i'm not 100% shure.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've modified whole IMON Code so i think it should also effect Using Imon in MCE Mode but i'm not 100% shure.

well, I reported this already here and at this time your mod wasn't able to solve this.

Do you made changes regarding this problem?
    The problem is only solved if I use your IRSS and MP mod?

sorry, for all these questions: I allready spent a lot of time in this problem and failed everytime...

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    oh sorry then i can't help you you've to post in original IRSS thread and hope for help by chemelli and belcom.

jestermgee

Portal Pro
    February 23, 2008
    In a house
    Home Country
    I thought i'd give your modified version a go to see if comskip would work on live TV recordings across the network in the TV plugin(the only feature I need).

Install went fine, uninstalled previous MP version but after installing the client on my HTPC, there is no TV option in the config at all?

Have I missed something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom