extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me (2 Viewers)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Since the last release DVB-S2 channels are working better (which means the annoying "Could not start graph" error is gone!). But timeshift fails everytime I switch channels (doesn't matter if DVB-S or -S2). I have to stop (clear timeshift buffer) and select the channel I want to switch to again. Any ideas how to fix that?

Btw: How can I change my setup from RTSP to non-RTSP (for testing purpose) on a single seat installation?

Are you on Windows 7 and firewire DVB cards? I read something about installing firewire hostcontroler in a different way. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ision-24553-rar-75169/index27.html#post557797

Greetings....

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks! Can i share some thought with you? This weekly recording option is very handy. But i'm wondering, why is this feature not implemented in MP? Also i found out that sometimes if i program a advanced schedule e.g. popstars / idols etc. That after the series is stopped and you let the schedule exist it still records every time on that channel/time. But then a "manual recording". Doesn't MP check for the correct name of the program?

Cassiel

Portal Member
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: Re: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

Btw: How can I change my setup from RTSP to non-RTSP (for testing purpose) on a single seat installation?

Read some posts above:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...atures-fixes-me-48181/index50.html#post553150

Woah thanks! :)

"Include timeshift buffer in 'Record Now' recordings" is exactly what I was missing. Great if you decide to record something right after you watched the beginning of a movie/series/documentation! :)

zator

Portal Member
    August 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Seems like the mirror for the latest MediaPortal version is down. Is there anyway you can upload it to another mirror? really wanna get my fingers in the latest version :)

donkarlos

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2005
    Wiesloch
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

Seems like the mirror for the latest MediaPortal version is down. Is there anyway you can upload it to another mirror? really wanna get my fingers in the latest version :)

Hi Disaster123,

Please!

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

Thanks! Can i share some thought with you?
    sure

This weekly recording option is very handy. But i'm wondering, why is this feature not implemented in MP?
    Ask the devs :)

Also i found out that sometimes if i program a advanced schedule e.g. popstars / idols etc. That after the series is stopped and you let the schedule exist it still records every time on that channel/time. But then a "manual recording". Doesn't MP check for the correct name of the program?
    mhm could you explain it perhaps in other words again - not sure what you mean.

Sorry for that i'm now using my hosting - it won't be down again. - Updated first page.

Mirror:
    Have fun! :)
    thanks - but i updated the version again to newer version :) - see first post - so could you please remove the links?

So for all - have fun with the new version :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom