extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me (1 Viewer)

Cassiel

Portal Member
April 24, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: AW: Re: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

thanks - but i updated the version again to newer version :) - see first post - so could you please remove the links?

So for all - have fun with the new version :)

Links removed - thanks for the new build! :)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: Re: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

This weekly recording option is very handy. But i'm wondering, why is this feature not implemented in MP?
    Ask the devs :)

You are more close to the devs then us :) Could you try (again) to give it some attention if it is not so difficult to program.

- mhm could you explain it perhaps in other words again - not sure what you mean.

I could try in german :)

If i make a schedule for a tvshow let's say on every friday 20.00-21.00 hours. It's all ok then.
    But.....if the TV show is not broadcasted anymore (show stopped, last episode etc) the schedule remains right?
    So i see that out of the blue recordings are still made on friday 20.00-21.00 hours.
    But they now apear as manual recording or with TV show name at that time. But i don't want to record these. :-(

Is the name of the tv show from the schedule not in any way checked checked against the EPG data?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Re: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by

You are more close to the devs then us :) Could you try (again) to give it some attention if it is not so difficult to program.
    I'm sorry i'm not - but i've posted a patch in the patch section so perhaps...

If i make a schedule for a tvshow let's say on every friday 20.00-21.00 hours. It's all ok then.
    But.....if the TV show is not broadcasted anymore (show stopped, last episode etc) the schedule remains right?
    So i see that out of the blue recordings are still made on friday 20.00-21.00 hours.
    But they now apear as manual recording or with TV show name at that time. But i don't want to record these. :-(

Is the name of the tv show from the schedule not in any way checked checked against the EPG data?
    Never seen that before. For sure the recording stays - perhaps the show will broadcasted again. But i've a lot of recordings which are not broadcasted anymore but i don't have any manual recordings...

chinga69

Portal Pro
    October 27, 2007
    penrith
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Btw: How can I change my setup from RTSP to non-RTSP (for testing purpose) on a single seat installation?

Read some posts above:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...atures-fixes-me-48181/index50.html#post553150

Woah thanks! :)

"Include timeshift buffer in 'Record Now' recordings" is exactly what I was missing. Great if you decide to record something right after you watched the beginning of a movie/series/documentation! :)

is the record now timeshift buffer automatically on by default or do i have to turn it on as an option as i have had a look but cant find anything

cheers brad

Cassiel

Portal Member
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

"Include timeshift buffer in 'Record Now' recordings" is exactly what I was missing. Great if you decide to record something right after you watched the beginning of a movie/series/documentation! :)

is the record now timeshift buffer automatically on by default or do i have to turn it on as an option as i have had a look but cant find anything

cheers brad

You have to turn it on using the /debugoptions parameter and then going into TV Client -> Debug Options
    Debug Options are explained here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...atures-fixes-me-48181/index50.html#post553150

Btw: DVD playback seems to be broken in the latest SVN build. Not broken to be exactly, but the playback is stuttering and skipping frames by turns.

chinga69

Portal Pro
    October 27, 2007
    penrith
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    thank you

cheers brad

You have to turn it on using the /debugoptions parameter and then going into TV Client -> Debug Options
    Debug Options are explained here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...atures-fixes-me-48181/index50.html#post553150

Btw: DVD playback seems to be broken in the latest SVN build. Not broken to be exactly, but the playback is stuttering and skipping frames by turns.

does it have to be run in a command prompt window
    i dont know how to do the debug options mode sorry

Cassiel

Portal Member
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thank you

cheers brad

You could either modify the shortcut to the MP configuration or run it through Start -> Run by entering the following:
    "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\configuration.exe" /debugoptions

chinga69

Portal Pro
    October 27, 2007
    penrith
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    thank you

You could either modify the shortcut to the MP configuration or run it through Start -> Run by entering the following:
    "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\configuration.exe" /debugoptions

thank you very much found it

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've tried to get this "timeshift buffer" recording option to work also. But it is not in the list of options if you want to record. Think it is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom