extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me

Have read the same for the normal final 1.10 release. So this isn't specific to my release.

sand

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    ---SOLVED---

THE PROBLEM WAS INFOSERVICE PLUGIN

None of the plugins (weather for example) can connect to internet. all other apps are working fine. firewall rules are set to allow mediaportal all in/out traffic.
    It's new windows 7 installation and new mediaportal (clean) installation on that system.

Does anyone have similar problems ?

any help appreciated

Cassiel

Portal Member
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Awesome work disaster… as usual! :)
    Thanks a lot for keeping your builds up-to-date.

One wish remains: Could you please integrate gemx diff for use with AtmoLight?
    More info: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...rocess-plugin-update-25-05-2010-v1-9-a-75840/

This would be really cool! :)
    Don't do it! It ruins the whole plugin concept. Most people don't use that plugin..

Why exactly?

The diff for the patch applied to core.dll is needed to grab the frame data from the video. It's a really small piece of code and if you don't use the AtmoLight process plugin it doesn't make a change…

Frank-NL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 23, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is it possible to do a clean install of this edition and then restore all the settings from the stock 1.1 edition?

Nato

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2006
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    AWESOME work this has fixed my tv issues with slow channel and tv loading THANK YOU ! (I also disabled the iptvs that are created in the tvserver, which helped also)

doornjoostje

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Cant seem to upgrade from the standard MP 1.1 Final to the disaster edition.

Do I need to do a fresh install?

I also wonder the same. Already installed the 1.1.0 regular release.
    Do I need a clean install in order to be able to install the Disaster Edition?

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I didn't do it and it works great :) So you don't need a fresh install.. but it may be better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom