extended MP 1.1 Disaster Edition includes more features and fixes by me (2 Viewers)

Benoe

Portal Pro
December 12, 2006
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
my idea was to release a new version when the livetv bug is fixed. And it is still not fixed... :-( livetv is stopping from time to time

What is the situation with the latest version? (SVN 10-20)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    *gr* mediafire seems to have some problems - if you know any alternative i'll upload the files there. I haven't found one :-(

Cassiel

Portal Member
    April 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wow! The new SVN build seems to address a lots of fixes, especially in TV-section and TV-Server. DVB-S configuration dialog has changed, Channel switching is almost twice as fast as before on my setup, "graph not found" error on some channels/transponders is gone. Great! :)

Edit: Too sad DVB-S channel scanning seems to be broken (again). "No signal" on every transponder. :(

Edit 2: My fault, after a reboot it worked as it should.

raute4ever

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2009
    also bei mir funkt der Download nicht. Ich muss 50 Sek warten und wenn man nach Ablauf auf den erscheinenden Link klickt beginnt die Zeit wieder von vorne. Schade

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm really sorry but the files are too big to upload them here in the forum. So i need to use an external upload provider. But it seems that all of them are buggy.

Mediafire seems to work now again - but i don't have the files at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom