Extension Manager shows no installed plugins (1 Viewer)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I recently updated from 1.10pre to 1.10. Not sure if this was present with pre or something I am doing that is stupid but when I fire up the external extensions manager, run an update and ensure both 'show only' options are unchecked - I see no list of installed plugins, it's completely blank. I do see plugins when I move the the 'known plugins' tab.

Is this something known or am I doing something wrong?

Is there any other way to uninstall a plugin (not just disable) without the extension manager?

Thanks

Last edited:

tklon

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i have the same problem. the list of installed plugins is empty in extension manager and in mp extensions. plugins are installed a work inside mp, like world weather lite.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    I never got a reply and never managed to fix the issue (or figure out what caused it). What I did was just reinstall all the plugins with the extension manager that I knew where installed. The act of reinstalling made them visible in the extension manager.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here on MP 1.12 i have the same problem... Maybe someone can help ? When i reinstall the plugins do i miss my settings ?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    K when i install the Plugins over again, all my settings should be there ?

But i will search acronis, maybe there is an backup from the list. Thanks for the info.

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Hi

I had same with MP1.12 - updating something while MePo was running [silly I know:oops:

I just reinstalled the plugins [only using WorldWeather, MovingPictures & MPTVSeries] - all worked, no issues, no additional work. I know what I should have done is found problem [lost or broken InstalledPlugins.xml as Edalex suggests above] and fixed it properly but was having a lazy day:rolleyes:

TTFN - JCMP.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm so i have Start reinstall all my Plugins again. I See my installed Plugins in extension manager but i didn't found the installedplugins.XML.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom