Fan Art rulez! (1 Viewer)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Looks to me like your database is empty. You said you did a fresh import, well the import failed because a parsing expression was not valid.

Please check in configuration if you actually have anything imported correctly. If not, and the crashed expression is a default one, something must have gone wrong. You can revert to the defaults by deleting all your expressions, closing and reopining the configuration should get you back to a default state.

Very odd a default expression would crash though, I'll have to speak to jonjon to see if he did anything in that area.

nylonhof

Portal Pro
    August 5, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I did all the steps that you mentioned. Yet still there is a problem. I run a Parsing Test and all my files where highlighted in read.....

Regards
    nylonhof

nylonhof

Portal Pro
    August 5, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I checked the expressions and they have changed. The new ones don't seem to work for me.

Old RegExp:
    (?<series>[^\\\[]*) - \[(?<season>[0-9]{1,2})x(?<episode>[0-9\W]+)\](( |)(-( |)|))(?<title>[^$]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)

New RegExp:
    (?<series>[^\\\[]*) - \[(?<season>[0-9]{1,2})x(?<episode>[0-9\W]+)\](( |)(-( |)|))(?<title>(?![^\]*?sample)[^$]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)

Somewhere around the "?sample" part something seems to be going wrong.

Looks like it is working now!!!! I see very cool stuff.

Regards
    nylonhof

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I checked the expressions and they have changed. The new ones don't seem to work for me.

Old RegExp:
    (?<series>[^\\\[]*) - \[(?<season>[0-9]{1,2})x(?<episode>[0-9\W]+)\](( |)(-( |)|))(?<title>[^$]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)

New RegExp:
    (?<series>[^\\\[]*) - \[(?<season>[0-9]{1,2})x(?<episode>[0-9\W]+)\](( |)(-( |)|))(?<title>(?![^\]*?sample)[^$]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)

Regards
    nylonhof

Hmm, looks like zeflash changed the default expressions some weeks ago. Probably just a minor typo that crashes it, I'll need to fix that.

nylonhof

Portal Pro
    August 5, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Old RegExp:

New RegExp:

Regards
    nylonhof

Hmm, looks like zeflash changed the default expressions some weeks ago. Probably just a minor typo that crashes it, I'll need to fix that.

Just to clarify: All default RegExp have changed compared to my old database. They all include a "?sample" section now. The above was just meant as an example.

Regards
    nylonhof

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I saw the same regex problem when upgrading from v1.0-v1.1 and not deleting my DB. If I then deleted it and ran the import from a fresh v1.1 it was ok.

G.B. Wolf

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 22, 2007
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just some days away and inker releases a new version with such fancy stuff... hmm... I should go away for some days more often. ;)

Bobb25

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2006
    Durban
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Yeah, a sticky would rock :) Or somewhere where we can upload our art as we go :) I know i have quite a few to create for series that aren't included in that awesome pack which was uploaded.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Don't know if this is a fanart problem or something with the plugin. When I choose a series with one season the season banner is not displayed. Like this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom